Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

Ask a Sujui

underdog   

Rendezvous,

Cease Fire, Brotha, manake Wacha moto.

I don't know what the walendo did to you but at last check masijui piya wako na pack yao ya pure players and pretenders and money pits.

Usha anza kujidivide kutoka watu wako. Warya, wewe ni msomali for better or worse.

Na hiyo summit yako ya ethics, nita kuja tudiscuss vile ulisoma walendo wote ukadecide 95% ni waongo. Thats some quantum level statistics.

Here's another one for you: 90% of the people make up bogus stats to support bogus theories. smile.gif

So being naive also doesn't help..neither does pretending to sum up unwanted statistics. Nobody did ever say that we are a separate somalis..we know we are one group and have the pleasure being at SOL together...

What you don't understand ..& you may never understand is the point that there are some of us who will like to look more learned than the others, hence calling us Sijuis..you brag you have statistics..we are talking about estimates..We are already subdivided coz we also call them walendos..The main Group pretenders...

I normally argue with those who can grasp some information from my threads... smile.gif

Ati wewe sio Fala.. smile.gif

raula   

Ok sawazz-tume elewana nafkiri, kwani si wote ni kutoka zizi(root) mmoja. I dont think Rende alikuwa anagawanya watu wetu, manake waswahili wasema je: Nyani haoni mkundule :D pia masijui kuna wengi wanaojidai, so are wasomali wengine(wenyeji wa somalia).

kila la heri.

RAULA

icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif lakini waseee... smile.gif na vijana ni lazima tu understandiane..Incase anybody thinks it was'nt a good idea..I had previously expressed my wishes for all my sijui dudes..You may suggest another way we can communicate and articulate our policies and expand our Brotherhood/Sisterhood.

I think we form a great percentage of SOL Nomads. smile.gifsmile.gif

Viking   

Webuye? Man that town stinks! I remember travelling through one night on a bus and I kept looking at a woman seated next to me...I thought she had had too much beans and mrenda. I couldn't stand it anymore and asked her..."What the hell is that smell?" to which she answered that it was the paper-mill in Webuye stinking.

Here's more stats...

- 80% ya masijui have superiority complex and think that wao ni better kuliko walendo.

- 99% ya walendo will come to your aid (even if they don't know you) whereas only 10% ya masijui would do this...they are cautious (or maybe just bilaa dhiig :D )

>>>>They are cautious (or maybe just bilaa dhiig smile.gif ...i c That is why we are sooooooo different. .......Thank you very much..so you know

But lakini...who said ati 110% of walendos are WAJUAJI..what do they actually know..?

How to kill his brother.. :D:D:D but where does he get the certificate of killing..does that involve so much knowledge really?

The ones who PRETEND to know..wajuaji ndio wametu bore jo..guess u one of them

pole JINGA... :D

STOIC   

80% ya masijui have superiority complex and think that wao ni better kuliko walendo.

I agree with the above quote.Whenever i am with my Sijui freinds at a somali restaurant, they prefer to speak swahili just to prove to the masses that they are different.I remind them that no one cares about their lame Swahili language.I usually call those kind of people "ISTUSTUS".We have to be carefull when we are labelling people "liars" since the statistics doesn't reflect the majoriy.

honestly, i dont care what lingo u speak! as long as u show me respect! namean! my best friends are from following nationalits!

somoan, Belizian, kenyanain phillipino, nigerian, eritrean! i mean guy wise!

female wise, my best friend is sujui!! lol.. she so cool! i cant blame her for speaking her birth lingo with her friends! respect both ways is what matters to me!!

Rudy tell them.............and I quote..

==================================================

female wise, my best friend is sujui!! lol.. she so cool!

=====================================================

Emperor   

Who is supposed to be Sujuwi and who is not?

What about the ones born in Kenya but speak Somali as good as you or even better than those gabyaayaasha? Are they still to be called Sujuwi

and what about the ones born in Somalia lived and brought up there but stayed sometime in Kenya and can speak Swihili as good as any of the locals? is he Sujuwi still?

Is this Sujiwi referral based on language or somenes place of birth?

PS: Afswahilka way kuhadashaa aniga

There is nothing called SIJUI... smile.gif it was invented by our Blood thirsty brothers...The walendos..

Somalis are spread from Djibouti to Tanzania..So how do u call a somali from Djib..?WASHENZI? :D:D

Emperor   

LOol SUJUI HOLE OF FAME

Yeah there is Sujui people out there lady! You don't want to deny it just because you are one.

Nakuelewa mrembo, usiwe na wasiwase na machizi...

Walala hoyi hawo.

STOIC   

Rende, your tone towards the Somalis is a bit harsh(set aside your emotions).Usiache mbachao(somalinimo) kwa msala upitao(swahili.

Pacifist   

Ren tin tin----Since you preach to us about our religion. I think its time for you to practice what you preach.

Where is the love for your people. Dude everyone in this world has good and bad people. You yourself is not perfecto kapish. So Grow up and act like an Odeey with Khamis and bakoorad..ohhh kuufiyad kaba... nin qoob ah iska diig ...wa ku siida :D Your sister in islam loves you okay don't hate me... ;)

Do U know how the Name " Sujui" came bout? :D:D

Ren - U bad name for Sujuis around the world - Kondo ya kibera!! :D:D

Viking..Are u included in the 99% or ?? ;)

cheers