Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

Ask a Sujui

Viking   

Rendezvous,

What is this BS about calling your brothers killers? Do you think hiyo ndio ujuaji? Is that ujuaji-a-la-Webuye? I know a lot of dudes from western Kenya and they are decent chaps, you are giving them and sijuis in general a bad name.

Let me ask you a q...what do you think of the 'ingokho' people? Do you like them or do you despise them as much as you do walendo? I'm asking you this because I've seen some sijuis from the provincial areas (read 'country boys') feel closer to the tribes who inhabit the region than they do towards their own Somali brethren.

STOIC,

Some sijuis have problems with all sorts of complexes. I remember this dude from Eastleigh who came to Nairobi in 1991 after living in Toronto for a few years... he was dissing his home and the whole neighbourhood, always telling us how "great" Toronto was and that it was the best city in the world. This is a dude we used to see climb the neighbours' trees to steal fruits when we were kids and there he was looking down on his own neighbourhood and roots, calling it a filthy place which was unfit for habitation. I thought he was a fool then and still think that now.

Legend,

You know me well enuf to know that I'd save your lame transit-a$$ if a thug from Kibera had a machete to your throat :D

PS: Quit bad-mouthing Kibera suxul baruur waaxid, it's not easy living in the biggest ghetto in Africa.

Viking for once, your hate for The Ingokho people and the Somalis who live around there has risen sharply..and I personally need to control it..Guaranteed

Cool down dude..It won't help

The topics posted here were meant for non-sijuis to ask the Sijuis..(maybe you..am not a sijui)..anything they felt they wanna ask about the Sijui society..What and how the

likes of you think being Sijui dudes and how you feel to be called A sijui..Your ways of life..How they hate and if you know that

The way you like associating with the walendos and so on...and how the walendos dislike any association with you..the list goes on

Sijui is a word coined by the Walendos.. smile.gif

But as a matter of fact..Some fellows..you among them have no stand...u people have problems explaining your full cycles..If infact someone's parents came from Burco some 100 years ago and settled in Ingokho land due to the circumstances at that time...his father was born in Ingokho land and he was born and bred there..admittedly speaking somali perfectly than you..You call yourself more somali thank him.. icon_razz.gif some Somalis from Upcountry like Webuye even speak better somali than some folks from Countryboys..which country is that..?

We said there is nothing called SIJUI..there are some guys..may be you one of them..who are fond of killing their wives just because they come from a different tribe that call some of us..SIJUI..

It is because they like assuming they know more than us.I was only asking what do they know actually that we don't know..

Killing their wives..? :D:D