Sign in to follow this  
brotha

Can someone help please?

brotha   

I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me out, I have 3 words in somali, or ut least i think it's somali, and i really would appreciate if you could translate it for me in english:

HAMOOGAANIN

TAARIIKHDA'UU

MAGALIN LEEYAHA

these are the words that if you could tell me the meaning in english it would be of great help!

thank you again for this!

yours,

Nephissa   

HAMOOGAANIN= Do not miss it.

TAARIIKHDA'UU= Date of [something ie; event, etc]

MAGALIN LEEYAHA= I don't know this one, it's incomplete, check the spelling.

Originally posted by brotha:

I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me out, I have 3 words in somali, or ut least i think it's somali, and i really would appreciate if you could translate it for me in english:

HAMOOGAANIN

TAARIIKHDA'UU

MAGALIN LEEYAHA

these are the words that if you could tell me the meaning in english it would be of great help!

thank you again for this!

yours,

HAMOOGAANIN = I am aware your illegal activities.

TAARIIKHDA'UU = Your time in this world is limited, so find out the location of your graveeyard soon, before its too late.

MAGALIN LEEYAHA = This two words is what we call the worst form of Af-lagaado iyo Qubxi. Therefore, qubxi is the latest caay, and Af-lagaado is the begining of xumaantii hore. In combination, they form a sense of very unbearable defamatory remarks!

:D

It's amazing how Somalis must comment on everything.

Bisharo managed to confuse the brotha even more.

But the most amazing thing is uchi's poor attempt. He can't even read soomaali.

If he wanted too he could have asked his friends @pathetic-online who might know the answer but judging from the way their write they're as inadequate as him.

Alle-ubaahane is just making a mockery out of your desperate situation.

-------------

It's definately soomaali but can you tell us in what context it was taken or where you have aquired it and why you so desperatly need to know the meaning of this words or sentence.

I might then be able to help you.

But til then, Good luck!

brotha   

Dear, oh dear me,

well I do not know who to thank and who not to...

So i do thank everyone who contributed in this, and in regards to Yoonis_Cadue 's question: well it's from a picture, and if you send me your email I will send it to you. A very good friend of mine asked me to translate it, however, with my somali being in a poor condition, I utterly depend on you all, so i would greatly appreciate if someone could really give me an answear to what these words mean:

HAMOOGAANIN

TAARIIKHDA'UU

MAGALIN LEEYAHA

Thank you very much you all again and i look forward to reading some more comments, and should anyone would like to see the picture just let me know their email or where would they like the picture to be sent, and i shall promptly send it.

regards.

Jacpher   

Walaal, Bishaaro gave all you needed. She was right and these guys are just pulling your leg.

1. HAMOOGAANIN - Do not miss [as in advertisement]. Usually it’s not written all in one word. Ha Moogaan is how it should be. Don’t ask why but that’s how I was taught back in school.

2. TAARIIKHDA'UU - Taariikh means date. When 'da' is added, it means the date. 'UU' alone doesn't make sense so it isn't a complete sentence. It could be the date of something, meeting, event, ect.

3. MAGALIN LEEYAHA – I have no clue what it means and it doesn’t make any sense. Ma Galin means Did not enter/did not go. Leeyaha doesn’t sound Somali. It might be Somali version of Sijuwi. :D

Don't worry. Yoonis & Alle-ubaahne like to pick on you.

brotha   

Walaal, Bishaaro gave all you needed. She was right and these guys are just pulling your leg.

1. HAMOOGAANIN - Do not miss [as in advertisement]. Usually it’s not written all in one word. Ha Moogaan is how it should be. Don’t ask why but that’s how I was taught back in school.

2. TAARIIKHDA'UU - Taariikh means date. When 'da' is added, it means the date. 'UU' alone doesn't make sense so it isn't a complete sentence. It could be the date of something, meeting, event, ect.

3. MAGALIN LEEYAHA – I have no clue what it means and it doesn’t make any sense. Ma Galin means Did not enter/did not go. Leeyaha doesn’t sound Somali. It might be Somali version of Sijuwi.

Don't worry. Yoonis & Alle-ubaahne like to pick on you.

--------------------

"Ragoow kibirka waa lagu kufaa kaa ha la ogaado" Abwaan Ismaaciil Mire.

[/qb]

Ducaqabe Tahnk you very much for your replay!

greatly appreciate your help!

thanks again.