Sign in to follow this  
hot_chocolata

Wats your flava????

I was chillin with my girls the other day, when I got a lil hungry, so i got up to make myself a beautiful, hot_chocolata-style sandwhich, when all of a sudden I hear this yell, like a yell of pure disgust comin outta my friends big old mouth. When I asked her wat was up, she said something i thought i would NEVA hear!!

' Your sandwhich is grossssssssssssssssss!"

Man I was too shocked to even speak! The fact that my delicious jam, banana and milo sandwhich was 'gross' to her, really shocked me!

Since that day I have vowed never to speak to her as long as I live!!!

So I was just wonderin, if any of my SOL people have any special kinda food that they are only interested in. And aint nobody alowed to call it GROSS!! smile.gif

NoVa   

So now ur saying...u ain't never gonna speak 2 ur friend cuz of dat incident..????????

Macalin   

quote:

-----Nova....what part of that was hard to understand?...lol

Anyways, i have this 'BANANA SANDWICH' ok, ppl find it grosss...i take white bread, get some not really ripe bananas, some whipping, not mayo and then eat the hell out of it.....my bor hates it :mad:

However i do find milo disgusting

babyface   

theres some one i know, who is acutally gon read this soon, ahem ( u no who u r), but grl, I GOTTA LET DA PPL know, it aint rite yo.........

so newayz, this person likes to make the craziest combinations wit a somalian classic food...malawax.... things like topping it wit mayo and kethup?!?! :confused: :( :confused: sometime hot dog and tuna,always mayo n ketchup on the side, n sometimes evn rice and eggs, watevas there......ok i know u said we can't knock down ppls foood......but thats jus NNAASSTTYY!!i can't eat malawax around u nemore ****** ( yea i kno y'all r dyin to know who it is ;):Dredface.gif )

ok i dont thnk theres nethin wrong wit banana sanwich, dese dayz i been eatin a slice of sandwich wit sliced bananas..aint nuttin wrong wit it n its a great healthy brekfast ;) ..wen i actually eat brekfast that is....oh n anotha thing i like......chedder cheese adn pickles on bread, i dun thnk thats uncommon tho,, its really good but im tha only one in my house that likes it......

p.s. wats milo??>>>>is it mayonisee??

Iffah   

Yeah, what is Milo?

My little sisters like to eat p-nut butter sandwiches with banana...I thought it revolting at first, but they made me try it, and it wasn't so bad.

I used to like mayo & jam sandwiches when I was younger..now I can't imagine how I ever thought that was ok. :eek:

Have you guys tried Xalwo & Bajiyo (together!)...or Xalwo & Sambuus(together!) ...haven't tested it yet (and I don't think I'll do) but apparently it's delicious. :D

Qac Qaac   

canjeelo suugo leh, oo shaah lagu daray, faantona lagu qooyay, jam iyo p-nut lagu qurxiyay waligaa macuntay.

the first time caloosha aa ku soconaysa, but the other times u would enjoy it, haddi farta xatta lagaa qaniiniyo madareemaysid.

^^ kuwiinaan iga koreeya dhan weligey ma idinla tagi leheeb baar laga cunteeyo!!!

canjeero iyo faanto shaah iyo suugo. YAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I've just lost my appetite

Macalin   

I ADD Ketchup with Bariis,Baasto,Suqqaar,Anjeero...etc etc....Laakin malawax and Ketchup?

Milo Aan kuu sheega waxa ladhaho...lol

heres the website MILO waa chocolate drink oo qaraar ah...My mom used to make us drink when we was kids,and waa nalagu qasabye

tru nomad....hehe..wlc to the site.

Are u talking about that particular person who likes to eat malawax/canjeelo with hotdog and ketchup..lol. I don't wanna bust this person too!

Mr Gentlemen, you sound a lil too boring for me. Theres nothing wrong with getting creative with your food!!! lol :D

And as for the rest of you, you don't even know what MILO is???? You should bow your head in shame, cos it's only like the best choclate drink in the WORLD!!!

LOL, maybe it's just an Australian thing.

Anyways, i know there are other nomads out there who have their own secret recipe, come on dont hide!! ;)