Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Why this section is utterly boring....

Bess.   

lol....or..."it"....they can't handle more than that... :rolleyes: ....u know they function on a much lower thinking scale than us....so lets keep it simple for them one subject at a time....lets not confuse them... ;)

Xoogsade   

Emerald

I thought the name "Xoogsade" was suggestive and characteristic of a man, mannish if you will :D How on earth can you confuse me with a woman? Meel la iga saro ma leh hadda, ciil dartiis lol. But you are forgiven if your somali is poor and that is why you confused me with a woman. Naag halaguu maleeyo dhibkeedey leedahay.

Seven of nine(Kaleidoscope)

Does "it" stand for a code of something? Far waaween wax iigu dhig :D Btw, I don't and never ate khat.

Nuune

Waa runtaa sxb, la'aanteen abaar waaye. My plan was to give some charity to the poor girls and brighten the place for them.

Emerald   

Xoogsade, Walal ciilka dinac u tur igana raali aho, maa moogi in aad rag tahay. Kaftanka sidisaba waa shey qaali ah, dhib leh ku garay... hadana ila qosol icon_razz.gif

Xoogsade   

No hard feelings Emerald, all is well, and there goes the smile :D

PS: Hope it doesn't come across as a forced smile lol.

Blessed   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

My plan was to give some charity to the poor girls and brighten the place for them.

Wanaagsanaa! Bal, give us your best shot Xoogsade. smile.gif

Saalixa   

Xoogsade

I don't see why it is bothering you. Are you deprived of women these days? Really you sound like you haven't seen a female talk for centuries.

But to correct you, most of the topics are written by male members in this thread, just these couple of weeks they have given us some space like NUUNE said and the girls were more then delighted to show thier side of the story whether it be sports, love, food etc without interruptions.So don't pollute the space.

NUUNE Adi kaalay? maa waxaad mooday in la idiin darsaday? Alaa waa qalad runtii wa la idinka raystay oo albaab laydh qaboob sida ayaba noo furmay eh ha soo naqonina. :D

Nuune but i miss your humerous topics these days no one seem to obtain the good all somali stories and caricatures.

Xoogsade   

Rayaana, it would be nice to know(If the contamination isn't too much for you) how a man deprived of female-talk acts like or sounds like in your definition. PS: If I were deprived, you would have nothing to worry about coming from me towards you. You are not my type ;)

Ameenah

I am not that talented sis, was just bluffing. And I rarely venture into this section and click on the women's thread. I used to write in it long ago when there were topics I could participate. I find it strange somehow that girls talk about men all the time. It is amusing. I think they are more concerned with men than men are concerned with women. It could be something in each sex's nature. I tend to think more about my pocket-book and wealth and etc, and a woman is going to be part of my world and nothing to worry about :D they will be available when the time comes and I have other issues to worry about.

^^ So what your saying is that "You have 99 problems but women ain't one" :D:D oooookeey then point well taken.

asxantu

Saalixa   

If I were deprived, you would have nothing to worry about coming from me towards you. You are not my type

Xoogsade THANK GOODNESS. So the grass is really greener on the other side!

xoogstad plz about; even though it is true old man like you could always go to somalia and marry a freshi from da miyi/ baditiya; but with that attitude aint no nice xalimo coming ur way;

i can't believe this thread is still even here; uuf, the worst thing on dis earth is farah wid an attitude who thinks he has it all;; we all know where they end up

peace 1

Xoogsade   

Rayaana, hello from Xoogsade :D yea you bet abaayo, the grass is really greener on the other side always. If one understands that no matter the efforts, things happen as God wants them to happen, you really think that SOMEONE with such stable mentality has anything to lose or worry about? That is why I never felt deprived before or feel it now. Besides, Maadan booteyseen hadaa sidaa og tahay, cause, isqaad qaadka has no effect on such relaxed soul.

Mizz_S_Lander I was funny few days ago and made you laugh :D all of a sudden I am a farax with attitude now? All that because I negated the deprived-xoogsade impression rayaana had? Me thinks somebody should employ equality of the sexes. If a girl can say I am deprived, I can surely say I am not and show where I stand high atop the mountain looking down laughing lol. Ops!

Kaleidoscopic.

Waa ku salaamey princess.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

[QB]

Mizz_S_Lander I was funny few days ago and made you laugh :D all of a sudden I am a farax with attitude now? All that because I negated the deprived-xoogsade impression rayaana had? Me thinks somebody should employ equality of the sexes. If a girl can say I am deprived, I can surely say I am not and show where I stand high atop the mountain looking down laughing lol. Ops![QB]

lol employ what ever you want; frm your name i assumed u'd be coming to beat da hell out of me;; :D either way its good to have high self esteem;; but may urs is a little high; as for u making me laugh, and my changing views;; nothing personal; i just see words on screen and that shapes what i think of you. me being a such fish i forget ppl when i leave each thread, so i can dissmiss your *** in one thread based on wat you said, and agree wid you on another thread (or the same thread) based on wat your saying;;;

to make it short dee i don't like farah's acting like dey are better den xalimo's, ;) if i see it happening i feel it is my duty to put dat farah in place; sorry dis time it wz you;; smile.gif easy off your high horses and i'll leave you alone;

peace smile.gif

Xoogsade   

Hi Mizz_LANDER, You are little cutie with a good heart. Keep up the good work young one lol. And btw, you are not the first one who were scared by the username xoogsade.