Sign in to follow this  
Sky

Vote For K'Naan

Shirwac   

Congrats to Kaynaan and any Somali that is good at whatever they choose to do. The guy is talented, and is a good model for our youth. MTV didn't discover him, Ayan Hirsi is not his mom, so stop discrediting the guy. Show love even if you don't listen to his music -- That is Somalinimo.

PS -- Raga maseersan...sheeko idin nacday!

I voted for My Chemical Romance . That song Helena is greaaaat. Nuh I am kidding, I gave it to the skinny. He is talanted in terms of writing skills and flow but the dude has some wack voice.

BN   

Originally posted by Foxy:

One wonders what Ayan Xirsi has to do with the subject at hand.....walee waa yaab......from voting for K'naan to ayan xirsi's social club critics.....

cheers

Shaqo la'aan iyo xaasidnimo weeye...

Fanisha   
Originally posted by Foxy:

One wonders what Ayan Xirsi has to do with the subject at hand.....walee waa yaab......from voting for K'naan to ayan xirsi's social club critics.....

Miyaan wax is ku ogolahey horta,,, somaali iyo xaasidnimo maxaa kala heysta....walee waa yaab kaad sheegtay.

let's get the vote going.

Xudeedi   

Naag diintada caayaysa oo ilaahey iyo rasuulkiisa caayeysaa miyaad u hiilineysaan? walee waa yaab? haday kufarnimeeda ku ekaan laheed keliya nin wax ka sheegi lahaa ma jireen . Ee waxaa neceybka loo qabo keeney diinta oo ay intaa aflagaadeyneyso.

Knaan waa sida uu sheegey alle u baahne. wax aan dhibaato aheen laga faaido maayo. dadka aaminsan runtii mar danbe garan doonaan .

"O you who believe! be careful of (your duty to) Allah, and let every soul consider what it has sent on for the morrow, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is Aware of what you do".

Foxy...all of a sudden you are saying there is mullahs around..why?

because i posted this verse to remind you to fear allah

because the verse tells you to prepare for your death and akhirah.

Maybe i give you an impression that i am a FUNDUMENTALIST..as they put it

because...or just because

please sister, go back and ask yourself, why is that you call your muslim brothers a MULLAHs (assuming that you are a muslim)

and who is a MULLAH to you, (is it anyone that doesnt accept and act upon the western culture)

I think that is enough homework for you today,

ps. I didnt judge anyone...salama aleykum sister

Forgive me, and May allah guide us in the right path.

loooool@ asxaab. Diinta waa wax magac laga sheegto waayahaan saaxib. Dadka waxay rabaan sidii gaalada inay u dhaqmaan at the same time muslim sheegtaan. Markaad si u eegto waxaad isdhihi dadkaan eebe ma caabudsanee waxay caabudsanyihiin ibna aadamka.

Somalina   

Can someone tell me kindly who is AYAN Hirse, and what she did that was so bad.

I think Keynaan is one of the best artist around today. I knew him when he couldn't put ryhmes together, and i'm proud of what he accomplished today, for himself, his family, and his people (SOMALIA)...

Don't hate Keynaan, cuz he made something of himself, he is a positive role model for our youth today. I wish all Somali youth that are lost, and acting like thugz to be just like him. If you have seen all our youths in Toronto JAILS, you will change your mind about K-man....he doesn't steal, he aint in jail, he dont smell like dooddoo & alcohol, on the contrary, he does use his talent well, he works on it everyday @ the studio, and because of that you watch him on your T.V. seen.

DONT HATE HIM Congratulate him...

i will support any Somalian, EAST African, african, or Black....who accomplishes something positive for themselves and their community. Ask yourselves, why don't we have a country yet??

TOO MANY HATERZ...be proud of your country men and women who achieve something great...stop the hate, thats what ruined our beautiful country...WAX ISKU OGOLAADA SOOMAALIYEY

zozo

Sky   

^ No its good, since he would proclaim to be Ayaan Hirsi the 2nd after getting a hold of his newfound Woodie powers and take over the world and turn Somalia into Sodom & Gomorra.

I'm sorry, I found some guys' attack on K a bit hilarious.