Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Why are women shipped from Somalia..

Originally posted by Nephthys:

.. so much Raaliyo than the ones here? Why must they be? AND why is it so? I'm not even sure what to call it; raaliyo-nimo or plain dameer-nimo. It seems as though they enjoy being treated as a possession. Ish! :rolleyes:

Yaa Yiri kuwaas raaliyo waaye, F1 ay barkinta hoosteeda kuu gelinaayaan...too violent i tell yuh! anagaa horay ugu soo baaba'nay ee na weydiiya!

Whilst dem xaliimos in west are some what less violent icon_razz.gif

Apparently Japanese - somali xaliimos are the "IN" smile.gif

Cheers

.. so much Raaliyo than the ones here? Why must they be? AND why is it so? I'm not even sure what to call it; raaliyo-nimo or plain dameer-nimo. It seems as though they enjoy being treated as a possession. Ish! :rolleyes:

Haye, Xaajiga maa kuu bootenoya? icon_razz.gif

Cara, :D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Yaa Yiri kuwaas raaliyo waaye, F1 ay barkinta hoosteeda kuu gelinaayaan...too violent i tell yuh!
anagaa horay ugu soo baaba'nay ee na weydiiya
!

^ L0L . How many did you burry under the Zu Mountains? warka igu soo boob :D .

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Haye, Xaajiga maa kuu bootenoya?
icon_razz.gif

mey mey, it's just that I have this couple next door and she's sooo dameer, arrrgggg!! lets just say the woman knows her place and is happy with it. Albaabkay ushii lagu garaaci lahaa iyo caano la taagan tahay! :mad:

-Lily-   

Nephtys, it appears she is still suffering from the 'you are nothing without a man' herb that was sprinkled into her food since childhood. It must have been a heavy dose as most Xalimos manage to get it out of their system.

LoL@Nepthy Warka igu soo boob kulahaa... No one was burried anaa naftayda u baxsaday, cimaamadaydii xataa waan ka cararay!

LiLy that is where bac madow came from eh!

Nehanda   

Each to their own. Some people like to be dominated.

Perhaps it is about time that we equalise the system and start shipping some faraxs to domesticate.

Ibtisam   

Start shipping some faraxs to domesticate.

hahaha LOOOL. I'M still thinking about that one, but I have a feeling it will be more annoying then anything, farah are bad enough, let alone domesticated ones.

quote:Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

Yaa Yiri kuwaas raaliyo waaye, F1 ay barkinta hoosteeda kuu gelinaayaan...too violent i tell yuh!
anagaa horay ugu soo baaba'nay ee na weydiiya!

^ L0L . How many did you burry under the Zu Mountains? warka igu soo boob
:D

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Haye, Xaajiga maa kuu bootenoya?
icon_razz.gif

mey mey, it's just that I have this couple next door and she's sooo dameer, arrrgggg!! lets just say the woman knows her place and is happy with it. Albaabkay ushii lagu garaaci lahaa iyo caano la taagan tahay! :mad:
Meeqa jir waaye gabadha? Most of them are younger naive girls married to some ganjib Mareykanka ksuoo gubtay.

Anyway,as Nehanda said,some ppl like to be dominated. The world is full of alpha males and theres a woman somewhere gladly accepting her role as an omega.

Nehanda,Val & Aaliyah fit the profile of an Omega while you,KK,serenity and Cara fit the profile of Alpha females smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

I am neither Omega nor Alpha woman. I don’t think one has to dominate over the other. It is better when two people are working together for the wellbeing of their family.

I'm an Alpha female masquerading as an omega one.

Val, you wanna trap one that wants to dominate you and teach him a lesson or two, How clever. ;)

Abdinuur   

Maybe the sistas from back home are more cultured like our moms...meaning they have their diin and dhaqan instilled in their core values...and nothing would change that even when she learns and 'open her eyes'....that's why we see a lot of the brothas, who are attracted to these values, are going back home to marry some of these women!

Even some of the sistas in the west have these values...but not too many walaahi!

It's a disbelief to discourage any sistas from following her diin and call her names and label her this and that (i.e. raaliyo)...even if the guy who is married to her is a loser...she still needs to do what is expected of her in terms of diin...

It just doesn't make any sense!

Nephissa   

^ What a load of BALLOONEY!! Even if he's a loser kuyeh. :rolleyes: . I've seen men that base their view of how a woman should be on how their mother behaved/acted/treated their father. Somalia, oday kastoo abusive/loser ahaa, habarta madaxay saari jirtay. Screwed up parents iga dheh who didn't hide their screwed-up-ness from their young boys such that now the boys are screwed up and are going to perpetuate it, and likely go on to raise screwed up boys who think that women are slaves to men.

Originally posted by -Lily-:

Nephtys, it appears she is still suffering from the 'you are nothing without a man' herb that was sprinkled into her food since childhood. It must have been a heavy dose as most Xalimos manage to get it out of their system.

I know eh'! Hard to believe there are still women in the 21st century who like to live the old fashioned traditional lifestyle. Ok Ok I take that back :D , there is really nothing wrong with that, but just not to the point of losing their identity.

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Oh
Nephthys
, you're just jealous because you cant be her. And your hubby isnt as smiley and happy as hers
icon_razz.gif

Be who? I don't know whether to laugh or knock your teeth out the back of your head. :mad:

Aan kuu sheego bal haddaba. I was fed up with naagtan calaacal-keeda misana cad-keeda goosan karin, telling me how she runs to fetch his slippers in the evening when he gets home, and how he expects her to cook and wear dirac iyo uunsi while doing so, along with bunch of other crap matag kaa qabaanaayo that I can't say in here. So, last time she came by I was like: Tell you what, naf is geli waad dhimatee, tell the annoying little ****ard off and to buy his own fekkin' dirac and wear it, if it's so important to him! Of course, being the dameer, brainwashed, self-esteem-lacking little doormat of a woman she is, I expected her to tell him word by word what I said, and I think she did b/c not a word did he say markaan iska soo hor baxnay maalin hore.

Now I predict the dude will be knocking on my door in the next few days. Sitting in my salooto with my Farax spouting off about how he's the king of the castle and I, his wife and therefore must do as he says iyo unnecessary cantaraabaqash kale :D . So, see ma dear, odayaashu waa faduul miiran, inaan iska mooso aa rabaa intuu isooo galin. Jaluusiya maaha! :D