Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Why are women shipped from Somalia..

Nephissa   

.. so much Raaliyo than the ones here? Why must they be? AND why is it so? I'm not even sure what to call it; raaliyo-nimo or plain dameer-nimo. It seems as though they enjoy being treated as a possession. Ish! :rolleyes:

nuune   

Odeygaagood saq dhexe u keento biyo weesoo kulul kuma noqotid dameer,

Odeygaagood doorsha usoo kariso waagoon baryin dameer kuma noqotid

Odeygaagood suqaar iyo beer iskugu shiishid laguma noqdo doqonimo

PS: when time comes, you will change and be the best Raaliyo ever, now bal xoogoow is baddal hakugu dhaco smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

.. so much Raaliyo than the ones here? Why must they be? AND why is it so?

Cuz the women 'here' adoo kaley wada noqdeen...

Nuune Niikiyoow, I am sure you mean DOOLSHE, cuz I have no idea what doorsha is? If not doolshe, then what is doorsha?

If you mean DOOLSHE, then there is my answer to Nephthys (**wink wink**)...Dooleshe horta ma karin kartaa Nephthys? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...

nuune   

^^^ yeah dat was typo error, doolshe, ha ila yaabin mar horaa iigu danbeesay abuu keekaas, Alla qaad baasoo ii karin jirteyna meel ay ka baxdey garan maayo juffantada salka lagaa soo bax lol

Lool@ama maraqbaa

no it is cake

coz here naagihii dhagax bay noqdeen.

Nuune adiga salka lagaa soo baxye ha habarin gabadha. salkeeda meel kaleey la aadaye

Pujah   

the woman shipped from Africa appears to be raaliyo until she opens her eyes and realizes how useless her faarax really is specially when he is expecting a maid instead of mate....And then she jumps ships :D

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Cara:

I could use someone oo doolshe i kariya (ma maraq baa?)

I suppose shaahana way dubtaa.

HAHAAAAHAAAAA HAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAA HAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...That is soooo cute...Were you thinking inaa muufo, maraq, iyo shaah isku cuntid? lol...

Niikiyoow, saas maa keentay...Why the wifey doolshe ma dubto miyaa...Ani mugoo doolshe ayi nooc aan ka soo tuuraa, butter cake, upside down pineappel cake (doolshe caananaas), toorte, yaa too laga daba keenaa...Kix kix kix, yeah right...Walee wax badan wala sugaa... :D

Cara.   

KK, just make sure inaadan dhadhamis ku dhamayn kuligood.

I'm not sure about the maraq, muufo iyo shaah anymore. Intey stove-ka babineyso ayaa maalintu dicilahayd anyway.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by nuune:

Odeygaagood saq dhexe u keento biyo weesoo kulul kuma noqotid dameer,

Odeygaagood suqaar iyo beer iskugu shiishid laguma noqdo doqonimo

PS: when time comes, you will change and be the best Raaliyo ever, now bal xoogoow is baddal hakugu dhaco
smile.gif

War ha i habaarin waxyahaw. Wayso kuye saq dhexe u keen! Maye jiis miyaa usiga? the ones aad aragtaye dameer-nimada ku dhaqmaayo are afraid they might get sent back home to their poverty stricken way of life, so sadly they choose this keeg karis and shaax dubid business, :D .

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by Nephthys:

[qb] .. so much Raaliyo than the ones here? Why must they be? AND why is it so?

Cuz the women 'here' adoo kaley wada noqdeen...
Anoo kale? qaaxqaaxqax :D I don't think I have seen a Somali woman in sweat pants and wife beater shopping at Wal-Mart. :D

Originally posted by Nephthys:

.. so much Raaliyo than the ones here? Why must they be? AND why is it so? I'm not even sure what to call it; raaliyo-nimo or plain dameer-nimo. It seems as though they enjoy being treated as a possession. Ish! :rolleyes:

u know in business, they say, if u aint cutting it, then we wil find another who can do the job.

so abaayo! just say... xalaal caliik! if u aint cutting... fedx homie gal will be glad to do the that job u failed to do!!

dont be julos... xalaal caliik iska deh noo xariifteeye! aint no big thang.