Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

We definately need something like this

Ms DD   

I wasnt talking about religious side of things Justice. I was thinking of the practicality and the availability. See ..I wouldnt mind going to dinner, going for walks, maybe the cinema etc etc. But to me this sound all hard works and time consuming.

Alle iguma keeno, If I become single, I would definately use sites like that and not be afraid of exactly what I am looking for without wondering whether I have scarred the guy off. Now I tell my single friends to draw up a list, and if from begining he doesnt have few qualities that you want in husband, not to waste your time on him, hoping that you could change his mind. It never works. More often thannot, I am proved right. So Websites like above serves very good purpose in my opinion.

Ibtisam   

Justice

lol I hope I'm still not around here, but thanks.

How would you know someone without dating them, some people marry their "friend" ( I always think they were lying to themselves in the first place, and they were not just "friends" but a few friends I had ended up marrying each other....

I would not try the internet, because I simple don't trust people, even in real life :D There is something about it, I just cannot put my finger to what it is that freaks me out about the idea of meeting someone on the net.

Yesterday, I met someone on this site in a university I went to visit to promote the Somali demo, it was awaked to say the least, especially as they refuse to tell me their username! redface.gif :eek:

Ms DD   

^^ Interesting Xanthus..

Interesting Indeedy. Could be PAragon himself smile.gif

I also found that I knew someone from this site. But it is cool though.

JUSTICE   

That's true Cambaro, dating is hard work and if you want something you need to work for it, if dating is going to get us to the next step then why not?

Xanthus, Internet is a bless and you get the chance of anonymity, you could share as much information as you like, but if you feel that something is not adding up , you can stop it there.

Ibtisam   

^^Right but that is the thing everyone is being fake, and selective what they tell you (i know it can happen in real life as well) imagin someone did not tell you they already had 5kids they left in somalia, or they killed someone in somalia and run away to come here :D lool i know it can happened to anyone.

Ms. D & D lool no it was a sister, lol, so i did not mind too much, it was just strange at first. :D

Ms DD   

Xanthus

They could just as lie to your face. I know. It happened to me when a bloke told me that he was single and later found out that 2 previous wives died and he had one in London and another in Holland. The worst thing was..I knew of his aunty and his cousins and no one bothered to tell me. Maybe it was because it was hush hush..but still one cousin (my best friend) has suspected something but never came out to warn me.

Ibtisam   

^^^Wooho you had a lucky escape right there my friend! What the hell was wrong with your cousin! :eek: :mad: and how on earth did he intend to keep all that under cover. :mad: Men :rolleyes: I really do not know why women bother with them :rolleyes: :cool:

Ibtisam   

It is not my uni, i just visited to do some promotion. And no scarface it was not you! trust me i can tell a freak from a mile off :D

ScarFace   

hahahaha your some xaar wheres the love..... you know you used to love me one time....now am a freak yeah damn times change :eek:

Ibtisam   

^^lool @ use to love you ^^ carry on dreaming dear, i only liked your avator, Pluz i'm a married women now, so behave maaxad sheegaisa i use to love you kuulaah :rolleyes:

Ms DD   

^^ I see your name doesnt have the desired-effect. Better change to "BACK OFF". Has a nice ring to it..doesnt it?

ScarFace   

dear you should that i never dream maxaa kugu dacac... you was hopelessly in luuve with moi not the avatar waad isku buuqday....horta when did you get married??? where was my invitation

imagin someone did not tell you they already had 5kids they left in somalia, or they killed someone in somalia and run away to come here lool i know it can happened to anyone.

LOOL true wallahi,somthing like that happen to my cousin few months ago.i realii don't trust too