Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

How many

Samafal   

looking for a lady who has special diet too looooool .. by the way it is not possible to have 2 wives anymore, they become impossible "females" and some have more muscles than men .. plus 911, 999 on their side... so the only solution for my plan is one women but make sure u produce more....

LOL Moti you cracked me up with you muscle bit...do they intimidate you bro?

OG_Moti what is so hard about this question?

All you have to do is count then tell (Ama sure you know how to count, if not then come and see me about it, ama sure we can do something about it).

If its such a hard question then its best if you dont answer it. :rolleyes: redface.gificon_razz.gif

Pucca   

odd! not many ppl have big families in here eh..

four boys, six girls (including moi)

total =10 kids

Pujah   

We are 14 all together, 8 boys and 6 girls. growing up we used to fight over everything including the washroom. I tell ya getting ready for school in the morning used to be hassle...if you didn't get up early enough, someone will use up all the hot water and you'll end up taking call azz shower. But it was all fun and I wouldn't change it for the world....actually i am planning to break my mother's record and make it 15...god willing ofcourse.

We are 14 all together, 8 boys and 6 girls. growing up we used to fight over everything including the washroom. I tell ya getting ready for school in the morning used to be hassle...if you didn't get up early enough, someone will use up all the hot water and you'll end up taking call azz shower. But it was all fun and I wouldn't change it for the world....actually i am planning to break my mother's record and make it 15...god willing ofcourse.

:D:D i remember that bit vividly.We are 9 and the morning was a chore.You want to make 15! that's a lot of night shifts :D:D I suppose they come cheaper by the dozen eeh... :D

Sky   

Just the three of us

We can make it if we try

Just the three of us, just the three of us (woowoowoow)

Just the three of us

Building castles in the sky

Just the three of us, you, you and I

I personally see my grandfather as my example, he had 38 children. Its gonna be a mission impossible but what the hizzy, my grandfather did the job with 5 wives. I'ma do this with only one wife.

Pujah   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

Keyf,

15? LoL..you want to be a baby-factory, huh?

Baby-factory it is ;)

looooooooooool ,,,, good and bad question :D:D

I recall a few years ago i read an article on a newspaper that talked about a somali men who have 45 kids ,,,, hehe ,,,

don't be surprised ,,,, he was 45 years Old ,,, :D:D:D:D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Keyf:

We are 14 all together, 8 boys and 6 girls.

8? And I thought I was cursed with my 3 brothers. They used to beat me up when were kids, even my younger one beat the sh&t out of me once. I hate boys! :mad:

lol   

^^^^ U should have bitten him real hard.. It worked for me. My older brotha used to beat the crap out of me, so one day I bit him so hard. I tell u it worked better than retraining order!

I have 4 brothers and one sister. Actually I prefer the boys, my sister is just a nag. But life without her would be boring.... so I say... the more the better. I love it when we all come together and mom n dad start teasing each other... aaaaaaaaaah I miss it