Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

How many

I would like to know how many kids in your family?

I wont really be suprised if some of you guys said 10...lol...

There are 5 kids in my family, how about you?

Changed   

ALA! did she just accuse me of lying :eek: :eek: ......lol.....girl freind i aint lying :rolleyes: ....i got FIVE Sibblings ..... icon_razz.gif

LP_Girl   

lol :D

mashallah smile.gif

i donno why somali ppl always get married 2 or 3 at least !!!! :confused: :confused:

thx god coz my dad just married 1 (ma mam ) lol

and no kids in da home coz im the eldest :D

Peace

OG Moti   

Mizz_lexus difficult Question, anyway my friend who is with me here in cambodia, have more than 20 brothers and sisters most of them he did not even see, his father Allah yarhamuh was a good man and much loved man, ala u asked about me, aha me i dont know .. we are 11, 10 same mother and one different mother, but what is left are 6 including me... man i want to break the record from one women and have 19 kids from one mother that is why i have a goog diet now and i am on plan .. looking for a lady who has special diet too looooool .. by the way it is not possible to have 2 wives anymore, they become impossible "females" and some have more muscles than men .. plus 911, 999 on their side... so the only solution for my plan is one women but make sure u produce more....

Kool_Kat   

I am proud to say that there are Six of us in my family...4 girls and 2 boyz...

OG_Girl, I guess we have somethin' in common, huh?

8 dudes in la familia! that house was like a war zone! my dad used to drops at the police stations when hes leaving for the weekend! i was banned from the school bus! i was innocent!