Sign in to follow this  
Lake Da agony

OMG...who seen these pics of Iraqis being tortured by the U.S, british soldiers...

This is indeed very sad. I saw this exactle website yesterday and I swear I literally cried. I mean do those soliders at the bottom of the page with that girl "british?' because that's not the American uniform...anyways their both 2 sick countries..excuse me I mean 2 sick leaders.

The one thing I hate about this is how all the Arabs are all of a sudden feeling sorry for the Iraqi's..I mean if ur gonna feel sorry...feel sorry for those poor Palestines that have to suffer torture every single day. I really don't get these Arabs...they act like their together but one just cares for itself....especially Saudia Arabia. It should be called United States of Saudia Arabia. :mad:

NGONGE   

Stpaulchick, don’t fall for the Arab nationalism rubbish. It does not really exist. When we see the plight of the Palestinians and the Iraqis it’s the Muslim world that needs to be blamed for it not just Arabs. This Arab stuff is what destroyed the Ottoman empire; the Brits managed to fuel anti Turkish feeling amongst the Arabs and promised them that they’ll get to rule their own lands only if they agreed to side with her majesty’s empire in the war against the Ottomans. The Arabs did and look where that got them? Shortly after the Second World War, Israel was created and the Arabs (Muslims in general) were up in arms. It was the Egyptian president Jamal Abdul Nasser who started the idea of Arab nationalism and got the whole world to think of the most important Islamic lands as ARAB lands. Now, even Muslims like you and many others think the same! Everyone from Pakistan to Saudi Arabia is guilty of complacence in this case. There is no such thing as Arabs (even though the nationalistic bigots would have us believe there is). There are only Muslims who are divided by petty notions of nationhood.

Look at many of the silly Iraqis; they don’t mind being occupied by the West. They don’t care for the humiliation of occupation. They dismiss every problem and abuse as mere “setbacks” that they need to overcome in their quest for democracy. Even many of those fighting the occupation, they don’t have a wider mission, they’re fighting for their little slice of the Islamic world and they don’t care for anything or anyone else. We’re in a real mess yet we all try to bury our heads in the sand and use the excuse that we need to worry about our “own” people not Arabs, Afghan or Chechens!

Arwa   

Very sad wallahi, it kills me to see the Muslim Ummah so paralyzed!

This reminds me of the Muslim women who was captive in Al_Cumariyah (a city now in turkey, but back then was part of the Roman Empire) at the time of the Khaliifa Al Muctasim Billaah.

The Romans were attacking near by Muslim cities and villiges, taking Muslim women and children into captivity, killing the men while cutting their ears and noses.

One of the many Muslim women yelled out while she was captived by the Romans "waa Muctasimaah!" (ooh Muctasim!) in her cell , when the news reached Al_Muctasim the Khaliifa at the time in Baghdaad, he was sitting on his chair, he stood up angry yelling: "Labaiyke labaiyke" answering her call, he gathered his entire army and marched them towards Al_Cumariya which was one of the hardest cities for the Muslims to get hold of because it was the strongest in the Roman Empire, never did any Khaliifa before Al_Muctasim enter it.

By the grace of Allah it falled under the hands of the Muslims and Al_Muctasim restored that women's pride and dignity .

Look what a great deal the Muslim Ummahs suffering meant to the men of Al_Islam!

Now adays its not only one Muslim city being oppressed but many countries!

"hal men mulabe?!!!" Will any one answer the call?? where is the Muslim leaders?? where is the Muslim men of this Ummah?? I wonder!

Whats even sadder is when you discuss the Muslim related issues to some fellow somali's, they would answer you back by saying "tiina ayaa nacusla'say", are we arabs?? why do we care?

They seem to miss the point that yes although we have our own problems back home to deal with...

If we say we can't do anything there or what makes us think we have anything to offer to the rest of the world ...this leaves us with the a bigger question to answer!

where is the Brotherhood of Al_Islam?

Regardless of anything we are all Muslim, we need to be concerned with the situation of Muslims around the world wither it be Somalia or Azerbaijan

xasbiya'Allah wa necmal wakiil!

The least we could do is make duca'a for the Muslims Insha'Allah

Lacnat'Allah cala al 6aalemiin fe'duniya wal'akhira

Salaam

Rahima   

where is the Muslim men of this Ummah

Sadly most are either sleeping or too busy being decieved by the glitters of this dunya.

AAMIIN, AAMIIN.

Allaahuma acizal Islama wal muslimiin, wa adila shirka wal mushrikiin.

OG Moti   

Terrorist My assss.. After seeing these pictures i swear they are the terrorist .. the ****kkin white assses and the non muslims.. Walahi today if Osama bin laden people approached me they dont need to convince me to join them.. after seeing these pictures i would joint them without asking any questions... they forced all these who did bad things from our side, i mean come on .. i felt that angry it is 190% anger .. what do you think an Iraqi person will feel, every day a kufaarition soldier gets killed is a good day from now on and i feel ashamed not only for me for all muslims specially those faaaat assses .. dirac wearing low lives calling themselves Arabs who are hiding under there dirac .. facing people without shame or even condeming these animals who claim they brought democracy .. they even make them confortable and provided them all the means of relaxation so that they kill our people..

I feel ashamed .. to be a muslim and do nothing

I feel ashamed .. to see such tragedy and not blink an eye

I feel ashamed .. for knowing Omar binu khatab was my idol, and never follow his steps

I feel ashamed .. to be born a muslim with dignity and honor and my brothers are treated like animals and blink no eye

I feel angery and we all obliged to tell these in universities and colleges and every public place you go or you are not a muslim...

I without regret will mention to their faces how animal they are and that osama is not and will never be a terrorist, that Sadam was a man of honor, how can they call themselves liberators when they rape young women like that... i spit on them and their graves, they discuss me and i will do whatever my powers to expose them even if it gives me a free ticket to Cuba...

Nation that produced Omar binu khatab, Ali binu abitalib. Khalid binu waliid, Sacad binu waqaas, Salaahu diin, Jacfar, dhalxa, Bilaal, Camaar binu yasir .. nation that produced those brave men and many more .. now wearing dirac and filled with filth and disgrace... All i can say is Allah Kariim, we will reveal inshaAllah... and i wish from my heart they all die in the worse way possible... if they had good faith they would persecute them long time ago instead they saying we are looking into the matter, that shows .. they all envolve in the matter..why us are expected to be merceful when they are animals... i say kamaa tudiinu tudaanu "as you do .. you will be done to you" we have to do the same ... peace

OG_Girl   

Kynda and Moti, u reminded me our Gold history , it's really sad to see our people like this! as omar ben khatab said:( na7no qoman a3azana Allah bel islam en ebtageyna 3ezata be '3airehi athalana Allah )means we r nation (Arabs) Allah chose us with Islam with out Islam we r loweriest nation)

without Arab wouldn't be Moslims from china to africa,spain and every where in this global. again if Arabs weak there will be no moslims either.Let us pray for Arabs to wake up and back their Golden days... after all they r grand sons of those great men/ women .

Salam

alyal04   

Those pictures are disgusting , and is proof that the US , British coalition don't give a damn about democracy . The way those prisoners were tortured is just unbelivable . Yeah , and those animals are restoring peace alright :rolleyes: