Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

Somali Muslim Marriage Event

Princess Nomadique

Never say never. Son enough you will be ironing some farah's shirt and cooking with a smile and dirac and still think you have been so lucky to have been chosen for these little activities

Ms DD I thought you were promoting marriage not putting people off from the idea….

Khalaf   

^^lol cadi ma thid CL....u wouldn't even iron your husband's shirt? Aaliyah mentioned she likes old ladies sheeko...me i love odayasha sheeko. there was older gent that once said u can tell by looking which man has a good wife and which has a bad one. He said the one with good wife wa ka nuuraya ku wa kale the one with bad wife...his clothes ironed, sharp looking..and full belly hahahahaha

Originally posted by Ghanima:

Fear is holding you back girl...get over it
:D
bold is beautiful.
smile.gif
[/QB]

:D ...i see you passed the stage boys have cuddies.

Aaliyah wayahay.....next time some cat is being a bugaboo was it? don't blame em den...cause no doesn't mean no..it only means u playing hard to get and he should presist ya dig.

winnie   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

Ghanima lol take your own advice dear, even though I know you said that out of kindness. I shall never be bold. It is not in my nature.

dahia lol@ in what language was the letter written in, that was hilarious. My god, is that how bad your somali is.

Speaking about weddings, I have been invited to few this coming summer. I am looking forward to them ....the only time i get to see good looking guys is at the weddings where they wear suits.Something abt their suits makes them stand out, even the ugliest among them.

i may see u at one of those weddings, and i never go to weddings. i've been sanctioned to attend this one. i wont say more, but im pretty sure the entire toronto somali community will be there. *shivers*