Sign in to follow this  
JUSTICE

AM SOOO HAPPY

Castro   

Originally posted by Scarlet:

I wanna be married now.
:(
Anyone want a temporary union so I can judge for myself what's so good about it?
:D

Atheer, temporary unions are outside the legal limits in Islam. If you're this curious (or desperate), I can fedex you a minyar application overnight. If you qualify, you can join me and the others down here.

Speak not of temporary unions. They're an abomination.

Janna   

Originally posted by JUSTICE:

he is my first and only love. but he doesn't know that.

so should I tell him, or pretend that am not

Never admit it unless he does. Never let the words "I love you" escape your lips.

JUSTICE   

^^ thanks sis

You sound like you're too happy about the ex-lover coming back than the marriage.

Is marriage that easy nowadays?

It's not about that at all sis. I tried to see others, and no one could be compared to him, yeah for real.

I tried to find what i lost in other guys. that's why am happy. and good guys are hard to find in UK.

RedSea   

Assalamu calaykum.

Congradualations sis Justice, I am really happy for you and your newly husband. The fact that you are happy with your new partner is a signal of a marriage that will last long. I wish you both the best of everything.

Secondly, remember you are the one who has discovered the treasure of marriage, so don't take any advice from your fellow ladies who are still searching for what you have found already. I doubt their advice is any good.

Offcourse love and gentelness should be your main priorities with you and your new husband. Saying "I love you to him" is something that you should do as well as he should too.

Finally, make sure he knows that you love him so much and that he was and still is your first choice.

Assalamu calaykum.

Justice, I was kidding about the throwing it in his face part. That was an awful advice (given jokingly!). Never do that - as long as it's in the past, keep it there. smile.gif

Red Sea: L0L. Hey, you never know.

Castro: How I wish I knew your wife. War iga daqaaq. :rolleyes:

Nephissa   

^ L00L. I'm sure she wouldn't mind having you there, less housework for her, and lots of xaaax makes a happy Pharax and household.

:D

Mowgli   

marriage season is in full swing eh?

Mabrook Justice inshaAllah, may you be as happy with each other forever as you are this moment :cool:

Justice this is one singular event for whom I should say mabrook to you. LOL. have fun. Tell him everythings what is the use of keeping everthing for yourself. Simply none. Tell me how it goes I don't want to missed it. alright abaayo. bye.

Congrats Justice, but i wonder what am gonna do with your address now, am not one to gate grash a party, so i think i'll just dump it in the pin.

a somali wedding $5k

a xalimo mihar $2k

reason for the wedding cluless! just a xalimo pulled it out of her tuxos!

he dunno that u his first! slap that monkey!!