Sign in to follow this  
JUSTICE

AM SOOO HAPPY

JUSTICE   

Oh guys, this have to be a dream. Am getting married. I can't believe it. I thought I will never be , but hey I am, and he is my first and only love. but he doesn't know that.

so should I tell him, or pretend that am not

Zafir   

I am completely puzzled; you’re getting married to the love of your life except he doesn’t know he is getting married to you. Somehow at the end of that statement should say “price less, for every thing else there is a guy who has no clue†:D

In any case, good luck to you sis, may Allah bless your home.

Castro   

^ It's not that "he doesn't know" he's getting married, it is that he doesn't know he was her "first and only love". A little ambiguous, I know.

So, JUSTICE, the real question are: what did "he" know and when did he know it? And if he didn't know he was your first and only love, what number did he think he was? numero cinque? vingt-sept? :D

Zafir   

^^Are you implying there were others? Even though she said he was the first and only love. How dare? Justice, are you sincerely going to take that from Castro, I know you don’t take any BS, don’t start now. :D:D

JUSTICE   

^ It's not that "he doesn't know" he's getting married, it is that he doesn't know he was her "first and only love". A little ambiguous, I know.

That exactly what I meant, Well done Castro. U are a genius.

And yes there was others but he was the first one, but we didn't get along before, so other guys were in the line, but he was always in my mind, and I alwys regreted every horrible thing I said and done to him. And I alwys wished that he will come back to me, alhamdullah , my wish became true. I can't sleep or think staright no more. Am soo happy my dream lover is coming back for me .........

J.Lee   

loooooool@U r a genius. OMG.

Congrats ina adeer and may your union be a blessed one.

JUSTICE   

^^^^Thanks alot

So, JUSTICE, the real question are: what did "he" know and when did he know it? And if he didn't know he was your first and only love, what number did he think he was? numero cinque? vingt-sept?

well the thing is that am gonna surprise him and tell him that he is the only love I had and I missed so much. He was number one anyway

Congrats.

I wanna be married now. :( Anyone want a temporary union so I can judge for myself what's so good about it? :D

Hey, Justice. Let him keep on thinking he's the one and only. Only pull out the truth when ur mad and throw it in his face. Sweeet. icon_razz.gif

Yeah, congrats and all.

Originally posted by Scarlet:

I wanna be married now.
:(
Anyone want a temporary union so I can judge for myself what's so good about it?
:D

LoL, is that the new trick? Enticing them with the 'temporary' notion? icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by JUSTICE:

I can't believe it. I thought I will never be , but hey I am, and he is my first and only love.

Well,finally some Justice eh? icon_razz.gif

Jacpher   

You sound like you're too happy about the ex-lover coming back than the marriage.

Is marriage that easy nowadays?