Sign in to follow this  
Salma

Mademoiselle OG Girl

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Aeryn Sun:

Ahem....lets leave the demented
NGONGE
out of this please.

Guess he forgot to say goodbye this morning...evidently..!

Qac Qaac   

I think you are dreaming to be her Fiance just bcz i said "Tall, Handome, Gentle,Tactful and a romantic Somali Guy", man i was joking there is no Somali guy with all these good qualities.

-I would believe that Dianasours exist till date.

Aree gabar yahay, from that statement u made, waan soo ceshtay all my faanis to u. u r one of the somali male bashers in here.

Salma   

Aree gabar yahay, from that statement u made, waan soo ceshtay all my faanis to u. u r one of the somali male bashers in here. [/QB]

Excuse me !!!!

How about keeping your faanis with you?

P.S : QQ, have you noticed smsing? I reply to almost all the Members here except a group? You will know them if you are smart enough. Squeeze your brain and figure out who are they? Once you know them, i hope ALL this group's members to avoid replying to my posts in SOL as I do with their posts. Besides, i wana tell you the reasons behind Me avoiding this group:-

I've noticed that in every Forum in the Net, whether English,Arabic or Somali. You will find a provoking, disturbing and pain-causing group. A group of Net-Gangesta who like to bother other members and spoil their pleasure in any Forum. Either by be-littling them, degrading their posts or making fun of them. Why, it seems that the NET is da only place to release their Anger or Madness bcz of their failure in life while being unseen and unknown from other ppl.

Anyway, I hope they get treatment ASAP. But for the time being, I prefer to avoid them and they avoid me.

Now I'll leave you to solve the quiz, TYT and solve well.

Good Day

Qac Qaac   

i hope ALL this group's members to avoid replying to my posts in SOL as I do with their posts. Besides, i wana tell you the reasons behind Me avoiding this group:-

U said i don't reply to the Baro group, and yet u r replying back to me, what a contradiction, gabar yahay imaqal if u r frustrated of not finding a man, pls don't take it on us. ilaahey hakuu fududeeyo midkoo, oo frustratio kaa baabi'iyo.

no one needs to reply back to ur posts, but anything posted on this forum is free for everybody, or else just pm the person u want.

p.s. kaalay dadkaan carabaha dagan ma saan baa dhamaantooda lool. hey ga' iga sii so hee, kaftan lee waayo, haddaa xanaaqdidna maradaada maa ka badanee

Tuujiye   

posted by Classique:

Excuse me !!!!

How about keeping your faanis with you?

P.S : QQ, have you noticed smsing? I reply to almost all the Members here except a group? You will know them if you are smart enough. Squeeze your brain and figure out who are they? Once you know them, i hope ALL this group's members to avoid replying to my posts in SOL as I do with their posts. Besides, i wana tell you the reasons behind Me avoiding this group:-

I've noticed that in every Forum in the Net, whether English,Arabic or Somali. You will find a provoking, disturbing and pain-causing group. A group of Net-Gangesta who like to bother other members and spoil their pleasure in any Forum. Either by be-littling them, degrading their posts or making fun of them. Why, it seems that the NET is da only place to release their Anger or Madness bcz of their failure in life while being unseen and unknown from other ppl.

Anyway, I hope they get treatment ASAP. But for the time being, I prefer to avoid them and they avoid me.

Now I'll leave you to solve the quiz, TYT and solve well.

Good Day

Markaan oo kale waxaa la dhahaa "ar ku ooriyaa" (buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu) :D:D

Hakugu taaaaaaaaaaaaagnaato..

I think you need help not the groups who ever they are...... :(

wareer badanaa :confused: :confused:

Salma   

Originally posted by Qacbaro:

U said i don't reply to the Baro group, and yet u r replying back to me, what a contradiction, gabar yahay imaqal if u r frustrated of not finding a man, pls don't take it on us. ilaahey hakuu fududeeyo midkoo, oo frustratio kaa baabi'iyo.

no one needs to reply back to ur posts, but anything posted on this forum is free for everybody, or else just pm the person u want.

p.s. kaalay dadkaan carabaha dagan ma saan baa dhamaantooda lool. hey ga' iga sii so hee, kaftan lee waayo, haddaa xanaaqdidna maradaada maa ka badanee

QQ have you checked your attitude here? "Frustrated bcz i couldnt get a man" is that all what you can say/comment :confused: , and what's wront with ppl from Carabaha? You always talk/attack Arabs and whoever live in their lands. What's wrong with you? Are you "Born-to-Attack" type.

Anyway, i think there is no need for troubles really. Just Let's keep SOL in peace. The topic is for a specific person, if you were smart enought you would notice that. But it seems no use to draw your attention to that.

No Problem @ all

I think it is never good for a Somali man to attack a lady under any circumstances. Classicque deserves major respect from all of us. She is a decent person with a seemingly good conduct. Why not let her enjoy here and share with us the good aspect of her experiences?

Guys, let's normalize our Electronic Relationships, please.

Ibros

i already offered ogi-gal my five donkeys! but i was kicked out, her family wanned really camels! which unfortunately my family dont have... so i lucked out!

so bachy, if u got them camels, u be cool! ;)

Qac Qaac   

Admin waayahay. laakiin kaftan kayga wax qalifsan buu noqday i guess.

alla... something mahadsanid wiilka.

classique, i let u have the last say. hadee wax kuu tareeso.