Sign in to follow this  
Salma

Mademoiselle OG Girl

Salma   

Salam, Salut, Subax wanagsan, Habeen Wanagsan,

Kamustanaqaaaa, weenich feeh ma7ad ychoofich abd?? arjo elmane3 khair

Where are u girl? We don't see you much here, missing ya, log in, log in, log in, ASAP

walaken:-

1- If You are studying hard, allah y36eech el 3afyah. O 3o2bal el Ph.D in Space Engineering LOL

2- If You are on your vocation, then Bon Voyage and hope you enjoy it.

3- If you are still doing Bronzage then don't get burn alot LOOOOL.

4- If you got married to a Tall, Handome, Gentle,Tactful and a romantic Somali Guy,then ulolololollololololay, durbanka garaca ,alf mabrook menech el mal o mena el ceyaaal, o eb2a shoofely law 3ando a'7 zo'3anan 7eeleewa o mereyesh o sh3ro mesebseb :D 3ashan a'76afo

5- If you are eating Laxooox and moqma or beer, then please send me some by DHL.

6- If you are watching Oprah Winfery Show now, naga daa inadeeer o su log-in SOL LOL

7- ama etha you decided to quit SOL like Darman, then mmmmm, i'll think how to punish you well. A Gas Chamber 3la 6areeqa el 9oomaliyaha, basawelech Somali Holocaust. A Sudani Bukhoor in Small room.

Peace

(Em)

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^^ i think i know where she is, she is on holiday, i saw her in the dirac-market, buying paige diracs, yaa rabi gabadha dooqmaleh, we argued how sexy black dirac is, bt i doubt i convinced her to get one.

anyway, meeshaas ka heli kartaa qofti ;)

Bachelor   

Guys! leave my fiance alone me and her are spending a quality time called "MALAB CANO" or honeymoon @ anonmous resort for "security reason". :D . Therefore; no time for SOL and its nomad at this moment. By the way, We appreciate your concern but she is fine and enjoying life.

Sincerely yours Bachelor and his lover OG_Girl. She says hello to all of ya and missed you as well

Bachy! what is this secret u being hiding bro! lol... u and og-gal.. dang! well, i amna bring my camel to the svalley(its got gps navigation system on the hump lol) on the wedding day so hook me up man with 411!lolo.. ;)

Salma   

Her Fiance :confused: when OG will get engaged she gonna make a big party 4 all SOL nomads in a 5 star Hotel ***** like Cadaan Hotel or City Plaza in Burco or Ambassador Hotel in Hergisa :D Celebrities don't hide their marriages :cool: (Ouch) so kabax linka Basha.

I think you are dreaming to be her Fiance just bcz i said "Tall, Handome, Gentle,Tactful and a romantic Somali Guy", man i was joking there is no Somali guy with all these good qualities.

-I would believe that Dianasours exist till date.

-I would believe that there is a White Raven.

-I would believe that birds produce milk, but i will never believe there is somali guy with all the above mentiond qualities

I can feel some mad somali guyz. It's time to vanish

J/K bros don't get mad

Jumatatu   

^^^ yes she is happily married to me...and guys please stop spreading rumnours about my other half as she is not here in person to respond....if she was here most of you would have dared to mention her...she is ferocious...yep my girl Og-Gal.. :mad: :mad:

Tuujiye   

Jamatutu kaalay adi wili adoo riyooneysid maa wax guursataa kaabo...Shuqulkaas in lagaa uumiyo waaye...lol..

OG-GIRL kunsano ee somaliaonline ku jirtay iska daaya hadii ee xoogaa nafis ka qadaneyso. Ayada iyo teebka aa col noqday aan u maleynaa see maalin kaste madaxa ugaga kubineesay.

wareer badanaa!!

Bachelor   

Guys!

Talk is cheap. I have nothing to hide nor to pretend. I request to all of you to back off from my princess of OG. You all have the right to fantasize but i will ask you to do it in privaate. PPL dont exhibt your dream in public. Anyways, she will tell the truth soon after we end our time.

RUDY! We are on our way to south cali..(i.e. Cathalina island) for couple of nights. Trust me you & your girl will be our honerable guest.

PEACE

Jumatatu   

Bachelor na kala ilali sxb...Mida kale your nick contradicts your claim. And f you dont retreive your claim ..korkada aa sidi qoransho camal layga rad-radina...imataqaniide.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Aeryn Sun:

[QB I wouldn't let her.
icon_razz.gif
[/QB]

eh..eh..eh how about I sort out the lil problem with you and adeer Ngonge, them am I clear Ayrun.