Sign in to follow this  
Imperial Instigator

Best chat up lines

Ibtisam   

i hope you said, feel my dacas farah, you've been cautioned, any further interference will lead to further punishment and permanent inability to reproduced. :D

As for chat up lines, i never chat up people, and no one ever chats me up, so i have no idea what pick up lines sound like! :Dredface.gif

UK style - Blimey this bird is fit ! how about a little slap and tickle wit this chap while we chivy along on my Cabriolet

American style- Damn shorty u looking good'you wanna roll wit a balla slide on my 22 oh yeah n u can bring your crew, it is all about me an yu wassup.

Somali style - (reerxamarstyle) quruxleey miyaa mise qalanjo! gacalka soo dhawoow qaboobaa jiree. I sii sisinta see waaye camaleeti! :D

(Ok for the Ol fashioned somalis- here is the real game~)

Suubaney i dhageyso

Horta hore waxaanu nahay

Laba aan is hurin oo

haddana aan is haynoo

Intuu caashaq wada helay

Hayaan kala fogaadoo

Kala heeray waayuhu

mid waliba halkiisu

la jiifaa haraadkee

Halkaad ku nigadahay

Maxaad caawa haysaa?

after these lines, she be like' War inanku waa cajiib' ina keen geedka jaceylka :cool:

ScarFace   

ohh well another farah is going to say Are those space pants? Cos your asz is out of this world!!!!! :D:D imperial instagator chat-up lines dont work, laughter and flattery are still the best way......

gurl thats harsh permanent inability to repro.... :mad: :mad: :mad: so i should stop saying hey gorgeous halimo, wanna limp back to the love pad mmmhhhh, mmmhhhh redface.gifredface.gif

Maf Kees   

after these lines, she be like' War inanku waa cajiib' ina keen geedka jaceylka

Hehehe :D

Best line you can never go wrong with is:

Baby if I say that you have a beautiful body. Would you hold that against me?

For the geesi geesi kale jirin:

Look here woman: grab yo shit! Let's go!

Either you got yourself a ticket to the hospital or you got yourself an obedient wife.

But chatlines are bullshidh. Just say hello and introduce yourself. Don't come with:"Baby I send my condolences to your mother, cuz you just dropdead gorgeous." You can use them as a joke, but not as a serious way to conquer her.

Allow me to impart to you young ones my hard learned experiences in the game (I'm 65 yrs young, so listen up!).

Women respect boldness. Audacity signifies trustworthiness to a woman. A man who can say to a woman what's on his mind on first day is a man the woman can trust. And trust is the name of the game. Without it nothing can grow. To test this, do me this favour. Go up to a girl you like and tell her how fine she looks, you dig her and wanna throw your leg over her. You're prolly gonna get slapped on the face. Don't worry about that its involuntarily, reflexive reaction she didn't really mean to do it. Mark my words, that girl that just slapped you will, because she is surprised by your daringness, likely give you her digits, just to see if you're for real.

But what REALLY works is being a gentlemen. Not a nice guy, nice guys finish last. Instead sincerity, no BS, no beating around the bush. She and you both know what you're after. So tell her the truth, that you want to take her out, get her flowers and presents the full monty. Be strong and decisive.

Those are my Golden Nuggets, lock 'em up in a trusted vault.

Good luck to ya'all!

Guhaad   

the best chat phrase:

in a music background, Jamal Dwayne walks up to a girl, and says 'gurl, gurl, let me have that, letme have that'

Guhaad   

war Checkmate, we have to go with the flow, as they say it. this is true. even the word "walaal' is no longer relevant, as important. so because of time, you have to say what is in your mind the quickest you can. the quicker, the better. :cool:

If I were boys with you guys, I’d have seen bac madoow in front of house long time ago. :D I resent commenting on my running/quick thoughts anytime I see a woman, some things are better left unstirred. ;)