Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

NEVER TRUST GIRLS

Johnny B   

^Ask an Xpert !! ;)

For the defence of the girl , one'd say , Boys should learn, which of their steaming friends are to be kept AWAY from their eyeful girlfriends,

and of course vice versa. :D

Pictures are practically art, free for subjectivity...

in this case one or two things transpired.

*takes out her handy-dandy notebook*

1: Horta considering the space between them, yarta might’ve just leaned over, due to wilka daxda kuu jiro madaxa adag (kalabka xunka)... note her gacaamo yar yar!

2:It could also be that the twin brother might not want his brother leaving him and spending all his time with a girl (eww koodis) so he plays the third wheel.

3:Since we don’t have a full view of the front... who knows they just might be all holding hands singing kumbabya! HA you didn't think of that eh? eh? shame on ya'll!

Just being an over analytical devil’s advocate! icon_razz.gif

Haatu   

:D @ kumbabya

I agree. Keep your good-looking significant other away from friends. Who knows what can happen

Why? maxa keynay saas?

If you cannot trust your significant other around “attractive folks” or vice versa then there is a problem my amigos!

Hell i don’t care if that person is so attractive that it makes ugly unborn children stick to their mother’s uterus before birth and refuse to come out. Insecurity is a NO NO SHAWTY!