Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

3000 posts old

Yeah, I can see this is a real Somali party. Just as things are getting into the swing, someone poops on the dance floor. *Shrugs*

Well, at least all my favourite people are present and accounted for.

Brown, my gallant knight, thank you for your effort. I think it is sad that Alle-Ubaahne doesn't appreciate shining beacons of womanhood. After all that's what I am. What can you do, eh? *Sigh*

Foxy, Thank you my love.

STOIC, Ramadan kareem to you as well.

Castro,

No way are you going near those nuts! I forbid it. You might catch something! And then where would I be without you? *Shudders*

Baashi,

What, you still don't like Aeronwen? I mean...how many times have I changed nicks, and you've never liked ANY of them! What's so special about barwaaqo anyway? Thanks for the kind words. I will give some consideration to dragging her back.

UD,

Castro, here's a napkin...you have some brown stuff on your nose.

Recognise the smell, do you? :D

Caano Geel,

I hope your afro catches on fire.

Rahima...mucho gracias.

Oh and I want to apologise to the first lot who arrived at the party. I'm sorry I was in a such a horrid mood. But I feel better now. So thanks to Femme, MMA, Qurux, Sheh, Liiban, Muhammed and NGONGE. And of course Waterfall as well (altho I hate her for inviting the pooper) .

I'm indeed loved. But I know that's only because I am so lovable. smile.gif

Rahima   

Aeronwen

You know I’ve been meaning to inform you of something for a while. Some time back, I came to know some information ;) , you my dear have a male nomad here absolutely obsessed with you :D . I think he is exposing himself in this thread-hopefully you’ll be able to work it out yourself, but if you cant pm me ;) .

Rahima   

^ I was deciding when was the right time ;) .

He called you Queen and decided to hibernate :D .

He better not deny it, I read it with my own two eyes I tell ya icon_razz.gif .

Sheh,

It feels good,lol :D .

Foxy   

I recken we should have some sorta unique ball for Zeph, english style, with english earl grey tea and biscuits, not to mention the late nite bash after youngesters have gone to bed, well we still wecome the typical farax/xalima/eid style sorta of celebration,

provided its all under controll sorta of way.....

cheers

PS no Seef la bood allowed... please mind your own

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Interesting, all the integrationalists are present today, including the
drink-writer
, who normally shows up for serious confrontations. Did I hijack the topic?

Alle-ubaahne,

Again, I find your attacks very inappropriate. Things are really taking a turn for the worse around here.

Alle-U-Baahne waa laga baxsan la'yahay. Inadeeroow maxaa inanta Ilaahay ku daba dhigay miyaanad xishoonayn?

Aerowen, congrats inadeer. Keep that pretty smile on your face all the time. :D

*** Libaax sees a huge demo outside and people are shouting ... bring Barwaaqo back ... bring Barwaaqo back.***

I forgot to address the party~

Thank you all for showing up. I was afraid our paper boy Caano wouldn’t deliver the mail on time. Good to see the post has even reached the North Pole *Waves at Castro and Stoic*.

Looks like I’m not the only one who has met a great bunch of people on SOL and made some lifelong friends. Aeron, you’re gorgeous and frighteningly clever.. sometimes ;) . Enjoy.

Hope you all have a great Ramadan, Eid, etc.

I’ve deadlines to meet and buses to catch. Adios.

^ Ah...I forgot how nice you could be sometimes ( icon_razz.gif ). Mucho mucho thanks, but I don't want to see you posting on here before July 2006 (I'A), do you hear? I want to see a First-Class degree, Athena. Nothing less will do. Best luck with the FYP. Mac mac. :cool:

Rahima,

Oh, you mean the Cubano? It was love at first post for me as well. :D

LST,

Barwaaqo is in the witness protection program. I don't know how easy it will be to dig her up.

SKY,

Thanks. Consider them brushed off.