Sign in to follow this  
Maxamed Caday

The Largest Somali Mall in North America!

Fyr   

Waryaa Barber Shop :D:D:D

ohh god I wish there was one in stockhom instead I have to go to this gambian barber, but his all right by my book thou ;) Anyway nice mall, too bad there aren't enough somalis running around in stockhom to open a mall. :(

Sky   

Hey white boy. Nice website, where is Ceel Gaab though? Columbus is an ugly, boring town and it doesn't have a very good restaurant like Xamdi restaurant in T-Dot to boot.

Hibo are you serious? Cincinnati? Jerry Springer used to be the mayor of that city.

I’m happy to see this, the website looks amazing and the shops look modern – I can’t wait to visit that mall sometime next year.

Iffah   

Very nice...when was it built? I don't remember seeing that mall the last time I was in Ohio.

Jomaana,

Nothing beats Toronto.... I almost kissed the ground too when I got back from Ottawa yesterday :D

Gediid   

Sore azz haters.Why not just say thank you to who ever was responsible for this instead of all this BS.Whether its a flea market or mall isnt the issue here and I would think you would remember before you write some dumb remark like the ones above Somalis are relatively new to this nation(all or most having come here as refugees with lil or no money in their pockets) and this after only a short stay here, surely this is a sign of better and greater things to come in the future.

Today its the Global mall tommorrow who knows..........

Baluug   

Originally posted by Jomaana:

i have never ever seen a deserted downtown like downtown columbus.

You never been to Calgary, have u?

But seriously,the mall and the website look good!!

Congrats,Maxamed cadaan,on the website,and finding the truth(Islam)!!

Bess.   

the only things that were attractive and worth while about columbus, ohio...were the malls...everything else was dry, crusty and vacant looking.... :rolleyes:

ps...i luv ur website and somali mall concept ...it looks beautiful....probs :D

Sincere   

Quoted by Gediid.

Sore azz haters.Why not just say thank you to who ever was responsible for this instead of all this BS.Whether its a flea market or mall isnt the issue here and I would think you would remember before you write some dumb remark like the ones above Somalis are relatively new to this nation(all or most having come here as refugees with lil or no money in their pockets) and this after only a short stay here, surely this is a sign of better and greater things to come in the future. Today its the Global mall tommorrow who knows..........

Whats with the cheap insults floating around SOL nowadays. War hedhe Gediid I dont recall saying anything negative or dumb. Perhaps you own a stall there, and if so, I apologize profusely if I hit a raw nerve.

I dont understand what the other 3/4 of your post is insinuating. Thanking the responsible ones ... Refugees with lil or no money...signs of better things to come.. Earth to Gediid, stop reading to much into the tarot cards. I envy your optimisim but lets just call a spade a spade.

P.s. If its any consolation, I do support my community and Im a reguler face at the barber shop and the travel agency located there. :D

shyhem   

Columbus is plain sleepy midwest and i must say regardless of how many open air markets you open, it still sucks...........the only good thing is there are indeed a few somali ladies for those interested in flirting with the sisters.