Sign in to follow this  
Imperial Instigator

loooool

I think its funny when somalis keep going on about feb 14th.... and there dates to all the white people I mean when my white friends tell me am like "TUT TUT I HEARD HIS POOR" just so they gets so worried the forgets about me....sometimes I say haraam and explain what haraam means and they forget YES MY FRIENDS ARE EVERY FORGETFUL THEY SOMETIMES FORGET HOW I AM smile.gif

Pucca   

:mad: okay now i'm sick of responding to v-day threads.

peaches and all things green! what has gotten into you nomads?

dear lord help us...*amen*

J.Lee   

Loooool @Broadway. Jidhkii lagu o'gaa nimankii raga ahaa oo hablihii lagu kari wayaay maxaa ku geeyay? Are you trying to tell me something :confused:

As for the candy, V-Day fikradaa ka heysto waad ogtahay,and midh isbadalayso mo'oho unless of course...I finally get to Lean Back.

Baluug   

Subtle? Trick? Flashing neon sign? LOOOOL I like that one.....Here's the underlying message.....

"Buy stuff for your partner or you don't really love them!!!! Buy stuff before it's too late!! I'm telling you, you only have this day every year in order to prove your love for your wife/girlfriend/gay lover, and if you don't buy stuff, they will not loved you!!!"

What a materialistic society we are....It reminds me of little kids and retarded people when we see jewelry....."Ooooooooohhhhhhh, shiny!!!!"