Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

David Cameron ‘could be a direct descendant of Moses’

^^^Are you sure? Aaron was a bit darker from what the old chronicals tell us. No its Moses all the way. Now we will wait for him to part the Thames.

Qorax   

Waayaabe soo madaxan/wejigan soo kuusanma arataan armu aabihiisi 4aad ahaa somali markab meeshan kula caariyey oo sharci daro ku joogay dalka?

Raamsade   

This can't be true since Moses almost certainly never existed. The Ancient Egyptians were the most meticulous record keepers of all the ancient civilization -- they even recorded the rise and fall of the Nile. They never once mentioned Moses irrespective of all the ET special effects Moses was said to have performed.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Are you sure? Aaron was a bit darker from what the old chronicals tell us. No its Moses all the way. Now we will wait for him to part the Thames.

This made me laugh :D

Originally posted by Raamsade:

This can't be true since Moses almost certainly never existed. The Ancient Egyptians were the most meticulous record keepers of all the ancient civilization -- they even recorded the rise and fall of the Nile. They never once mentioned Moses irrespective of all the ET special effects Moses was said to have performed.

Acuuthu BILLAAHI mina shaytani rajiim.

war meeshu gaala badanaa!!

look at this thing giving its credits what is said by the ancient egyptians but trying to rule out the verses of ALMIGHTY SW.

it is sure that you will complain an other day, a day that the worldly provissions of property and progeny won't assist you..

Paragon   

Right, right. And I am Ghengis Khan.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

31109_426581360922_694010922_5891005_773

Lol@we are Doomed!

Saw a fellow wearing KIER construction company uniform and I asked, 'still building, are ya?' He replied, 'nah mate. last contract and i'm already starving - even before Cameron's polices come into effect'. Lol.