Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

It is bad news, I am afraid! - VAL.

Cabdow   

"Dhaqan guurku waa dhalan rog iyo dhaawac kugu yaalee, dhudhun iyo lixaad wada jiruu kala dhantaalaayee, dharbaaxooyinkuu kugu dhuftaa dhaaxo kaa'go inee" Nice gabay Malika :D

Odaygan dharbaaxadiisa iyo runtiisa lama kala garto! If true, Hambalyo sare @Val.

-Lily-   

What a title, bisinka, I was thining what happened to the girl.

Awguuriyo Val! All the best wishes for your new life together, amiin to all the du'as.

Zinki   

Xaaji Zinki is too late(atleast has a good excuse than most of Sol Bachs) but i do wish Val(though am yet to meet her) a blessed marriage and a blissful life on earth; and Jannatul fardawsa!

Congratulations to you and to your family sister,i am delighted for you.

Bachs of Sol;gabadha uduceeya ishiina yeesan kudhicina'e smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

salaan iyo hambalyo.

Ilaahay ha niga dhigo labadii isku waara, oo is jacel, oo wax wada qabsada, oo ubad umada iyo dalkaba wax tara hela..

Ameen ameen ameen!!

Faheema.   

Barwaaqo, Many Congratulation!!! May Allah (SWT) put khair and barakah in your marriage and bless you both with His mercy and grant you both righteous children. Ameen smile.gif

NGONGE   

Originally posted by rudy-Diiriye:

Ngonge, good thing u failed and thank your good angel. U dont wanna touch Diva-V with a six ft pole.

I pity the fool who gets caught in here trap! Hes definitely a toast! anybody gotta clue how many guys she toyed with it? lol

duliki waa nabad, degdhiir socotey!

See? Even rudy is sad. :D

AYOUB   

Originally posted by x8x8x:

Barwaaqo, Many Congratulation!!! May Allah (SWT) put khair and barakah in your marriage and bless you both with His mercy and grant you both righteous children. Ameen
smile.gif

Aamiin to that. smile.gif

Mabruuk Val. Aroos kheyr qaba, inshallah, wiil iyo caano, gabar iyo caano.

I think it will help if Val give us some clarifications as to the validity of Ngonge's news. I like to avoid, as Faarax-Brown said, the fictional tales of my friend, Ngonge. But I still hope the best for my sister Val, even if this is another exercise of unbecoming predictions about Val's marriage. :D

Originally posted by dhufayz:

sad day indeed especially for me CUZ I have not been here enough time to tell her how much I loved.

loooooooooooool,Are you serious? ilah baan kuugu dhaarshee runta sheeg lo,how can you fell in love with some YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN? This is only a cyber bro dont take it too serious not good for your health,cyber romancing a character you have met in this forum is the Lowest someone can go walee.get real and do some real shukaansi sxb.The sea is full of fish.

Back to the Topic

Congrats BARWAQOOS. icon_razz.gif