Sign in to follow this  
Ladiif

May be S.O.L. needs a Proffesional-relationship counselor!!

Ladiif   

The song never ends. C'mon ppl..I believe this relationship mantra is getting out of hand. I believe I’m not alone on this ship and some other nomads are as fed-up as I am with this hymn. I know this room is designated for this kind of discussions but it’s just hitting beyond the mark.Its becomin too much walaahi!! Besides, the same silly question is taking the fun off the thing. Folks, I’m not saying relationships should not be discussed, just don’t flood us, as nomads like myself are unable to swim that fast…damn ppl!!!! I’m starting seeing relationships as something else. Let’s just take some time before posting and see if there are some other active so-called relationship craps!!

I hope I haven’t offended anyone in anyway!!

Salaan...

Duqa, I second with you. I hardly participate this part of the forum, because of exactly what you summed up.

And noo, you hadn't offended no one--at least partially from my perspective. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

Ladiif   

I feel your pain OG-girl but I expect you to bite the bullet and solve your love problems at least try first by yourself and if that fails then come to S.O.L and we will receive you with open hands and heart.....Having said that, I would like you to stay out of triangles..u feel me? No man swim out of triangles alive!!!

Ariadne   

the same silly question is taking the fun off the thing.

That's exactly how I feel especially with the what would you do over and over again I think there must be at the very least 1000 what would you do over the course of afew months :mad:

Its becomin too much walaahi!!

I'm not gonna fume too much, but I think this quote also sums up how I feel. I think some of us have gotten to the point where we are shouting enough.

I third the motion.

Oocyte   

Latiif,

I agree with you. The whole concept of forum and chat is deduced to this matter by some. Please lets keep love affairs for private and use the forum for the other beneficial purposes.

Adna   

salaama calaykum

i persoanlly would have to say sometimes wen some one is havinga problem wit his/her partner it's nice to disscus and see what others think, but nawadays the whole form is all about love and it's problems. we need to keep personall things in sinde of us and share with best friend or familly member. follks don't got me wrong but i think it's little too much don't u all think? i should agree with what libin had said

Please lets keep love affairs for private and use the forum for the other beneficial purposes

LuCkY   

I BELIEVE THE ISSUES TO BE DISCUSSED UNDER THE WOMEN'S FORUM ARE WOMEN, RELATIONSHIPS, ROMANCE, ETC.

IF CERTAIN THING ARE BOTHERING YOU...YOU SHOULD AVOID THEM.

I AGREE THAT SOME OF THE TOPICS ARE A LITTLE WEIRD AND SOME ARE CONSTANTLY REPEATED BY CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS. AND IT DOES GET VERY ANNOYING AFTER A WHILE.

BUT REMEMBER WE ARE HERE TO HELP THOSE THAT NEED IT AND THIS FORUM WAS MADE FOR THOSE ISSUES.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY LIBIN:

Please lets keep love affairs for private and use the forum for the other beneficial purposes.

I DISAGREE WITH YOU. THIS FORUM IS MADE FOR THESE ISSUES AND IS BENEFICIAL TO THE POSTERS. IT IS VERY APPROPREIATE TO DISCUSS ISSUES LIKE ROMANCE AND RELATIONSHIPS IN THE WOMENS FORUM.

***REMEMBER EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION.***

Senora   

The song never ends. C'mon ppl..I believe this relationship mantra is getting out of hand. I believe I’m not alone on this ship and some other nomads are as fed-up as I am with this hymn.

No your not alone...i realize that these people are only looking for advice..or maybe just a few people to share their experiences with...but its getting frustrating now....

Rokko   

Guys, this is a forum. Let the nomads discuss issues that concern them na'mean?

Besides, every GOOD advice ya'all give, You are rewarded by Allah.

Someone has a question each day of the year. Add them up and you have a whole forum. I don't see the same people posting same questions over and over again. Everyday, we have a new fella posting a new question na'mean. So let them ask and explore.

Blessed   

Originally posted by Mobb_Deep:

Guys, this is a forum. Let the nomads discuss issues that concern them na'mean?

Besides, every GOOD advice ya'all give, You are rewarded by Allah.

Everyone has a question one day of the year. Add them up and you have a whole forum. I don't see the same people posting same questions over and over again. Everyday, we have a new fella posting a new question na'mean. So let them ask and explore.

I agree, some people need a medium in which they can ask questions that they may shy away from in real life. i think it is quite useful to get feedback from well meaning Somalis as we share a common culture and moral system, what other options do they have but too go to gaalo facilitated forums that would give them the wrong imformation.

As a muslim we have rights over each other in terms of good advice.

I would say, that I find some of the topics here rather exhausted .. but I just ignor, no need to in dadka faka laga qabto.

oh, by the way if SOL does decide to take up a professional counsellor - I'll be up for it

;);)

Come on, ya'll know am perfect for the job :D

Blessed   

Me again, can I suggest that this be re-named relationships as that is the common issue discussed here. Also, since we are not a segregational society, I don't really see the point of a womens section. I feel quite happy posting in other forums and so do brothers and it is not as if the ladies of SOL have seperate issues to dicuss -

In fact this forum seems to be frequented my by the boys then the ladies ...

I don't mean to go on, but am I the only one bothered about having a womens section full of relationship questions .. women have answers to.

may be i shud shut it redface.gif

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Lucky:

I BELIEVE THE ISSUES TO BE DISCUSSED UNDER THE
WOMEN'S
FORUM ARE
WOMEN, RELATIONSHIPS, ROMANCE, ETC.

IF CERTAIN THING ARE BOTHERING YOU...YOU SHOULD AVOID THEM.

I AGREE THAT SOME OF THE TOPICS ARE A LITTLE WEIRD AND SOME ARE CONSTANTLY REPEATED BY CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS. AND IT DOES GET VERY ANNOYING AFTER A WHILE.

BUT REMEMBER WE ARE HERE TO HELP THOSE THAT NEED IT AND THIS FORUM WAS MADE FOR THOSE ISSUES.

quote:

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY LIBIN:

Please lets keep love affairs for private and use the forum for the other beneficial purposes.

I DISAGREE WITH YOU. THIS FORUM IS MADE FOR THESE ISSUES AND IS BENEFICIAL TO THE POSTERS. IT IS VERY APPROPREIATE TO DISCUSS ISSUES LIKE ROMANCE AND RELATIONSHIPS IN THE WOMENS FORUM.

***REMEMBER EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINION.***
Agree 100% with lucky and mobb deep. I suggest you exercise your free will and let them do the same.

peace and luv

Changed   

^^^^^^^^^ agree with her and whoever she agreed with..............womens forum let us be women and discuss our problems icon_razz.gif

A7LA-SHU   

latiif well as u can see the ladies are in love and wanna help nothing wrong with dat sweety. so let them get all the help they need.

if u feel too old for love drama go over to og-moti's house he got better topic for ya lol.. oh that would be fun, two grandpas talkin about Politics and back in the days hahaha.. :D:Dicon_razz.gif

and since im queen of drama,, ladies ask away all ur qs,, ameenah how about me and u do this whole love thing together after all two ideas are alot better than one :Dsmile.gif u know what i mean...