Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Lovely me is getting married but who!!! :(

Buubto   

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

OG r u ok 4 real? :eek: That cambodian environment is driving ya nuts icon_razz.gif . Nothing wrong marrying non Somalis as long as he / she are Muslim is up to individuals. As long as the nation of Islam increasing, I don’t see anything wrong with it. Everyone got different taste, why bother to correct it when Allah created us that way. Our life is beyond our control, we will all get what Allah written for us, no 1 can predict the future.

Like the arabs say

“Aljawaz ism wa nasiib, wa kuli waaxid ya5ud nasiibu”

P.s Lovely me congartulations

OG Moti   

I dont get it ... you guys i came to you for help to return the sister to the reality and to ehr sense and instead you all attacking me, i dont beleive this and those who said who am I to dictate .. I am her couzin and i have the right to stop this craziness she is doing .. Afghan man come on guys he is going to make her wear JAWAAN beside lots of somali men out there deserve my cute sweet couzin, forgive me but i totally reject this marrage and i will not attend the wedding.. this is too much after i could not convence her i thought u nomads being my brothers and sisters would help me in this issue instead all i got is insult and insult.. i am disappointed very disappointed in u nomads ... i hope you understand what it means a man like me coming to u for help and slap it back on my face like this way... it is ok but i will continue fighting against this marrage and inshaAllah i shall win and i wont stop till she marries a somalian guy... thanx guy for no support.. you all broke my heart accept run_away Virin she was at least nice to tell me she will do something about it... the rest of u i shall never turn to you for help again... i am so sad for such replies i enver expected i will be the guilty part instead of lovely me ... peace guys

OG Moti   

one more thing, people who said this matter is peronal and dont put it in public come on we are family here aren't we or this nomad family is just a talk? i dont get it... and nova thanx sis for the b-day... princess sexy i dont know what is wrong u being a bit hard on me .. are u also planning to marry non somali? dont do it please.. Semshual shadia got forgive u for saying what u said.. and the old school barwaaqo, buubto , derman , honesita, runaway virgin "my couzin too", and ameenah and huriicame why on earth every time i post intelligent topic and good for discusion u take it as against women? or that i hate women? this is sad walahi .. i love u guys i am just being practical and objective..

OG-Moti.....wats dis..one man crusude to save the somali race....lol....don't worry we are not dying out....lol...stop da racism!

Runaway.Virgin.....Could see if the afghani guy has a sista or something!.....maybe OG-Moti would change his mind about the whole thing if yu introduce him to some nice looking afghani chick!...lol

OG wallahi I still dont get your point...??

Hadii ay ninkaas iska dhaafto ADIGA MAA NIN UNOQON oo guursan..?? Ilmaadeer iyo ilmaabti alle wuu xalaalgareeyey in ay isgursadaan ileen ee..??

Who gave you the right too utter your self on her behalf??? Is like you are tell us she not woman enaugh to get her own man....!! :rolleyes:

Ha ceebeen ya Blood man 2003 baa lagujiraaye..

3 of my peepz are marriad with non somaliz and mashallah they have a good life..

wagagac :confused:

Fi AmaaN ALLAH

From a non-family prospective....I get OG's point I understand that U feel hurt and U believe that Ur cousin can do better with her own kind...

But speaking from a family background which includes Arabs, Nigerians, Kenyans, Ugandans, Italians, Brits, Black and White Americans as well as White Canadains.......marraiges

All I can say is that some of them have worked and some haven't, the same proportion as the family members who got married to somaliz.....

So OG the question U should be asking Urself is do U respect and love Ur cousin enough to respect her wishes and be there for her on her wedding day....

By the way congrates...LovelyMe.....I wish all the best for U sis..... :D

Jaabir   

Wara Che wouldnt you marry a girl who is this cute ? this is the well known National Geographic picture of an afghani girl.. Masha alaah..

press_AfghanGirl.jpg

Goodir   

Who are we to judge who is marrying who?

This is big issue u cannot just say no to such marriage if u haven't prepared with a strong and convincible reasons to support your argument.

Neither culture nor any kind of human made theories can stop some1 on doing what he wants to do unless is against his religion.

2nly brova u gota congratulate the sista even if u think she is "wrong" that is the basic thing which can strengthern the relations.

anywayz Congratations sista.

Miriam1   

Congratulations Lovely me smile.gif

Inshallah you will be rewarded with the best in life, either with a somali man or an non-somali man.

Darman....I love yu dat pic.......Do yu know the photographer who took the pic traced the girl after the fall of the Taliban.... He found her married to an Afghani man.....She is cute but i have to marry non-somali, afghanis won't be first my pick...lolHaving lived in Pakistan, i had a lot of Afghani school mates and friends.There are good people. Thats why i suggest OG-Moti maybe should befriend one...lol

Afghans are cool...met some during my mini adventures in T.B. caves ever since I had nothing but good memories ;)

Well what I can say...Lovely Me congratulations and jubilations walaal...hope you raise proud Mujahidiin and Mujahidas :cool:

OG Moti saxiib take it easy the world is not somalis you know they are some other 5 billion people or so who are not somali...the entire globe is not horn of africa :D just kidding but give the sister some breathing space let her marry whomever she wishes..

((((ya 3eeny)))) OG aboowihiis haysku ridin dhiig kar...is just a marriage...and the guy ain't yahood..so what's the big fuzz! as I told ya there is a whole lot going on with my babe Lovely-me...not me nor you could interfere in it..so we might just ask for Allah's blessing for the marriage :D

OG Moti   

I just wonder why all of you on my case?

one tells u there are many others in this world aside of somalis, another tells u will u marry her then? another even suggested an afghan girl for me.. i mean you all missed the point except Generaldaughter she understood my point.. the rest made me the bad guy and that i am concern about the afghan guy, guys all i am saying is such beautiful, kind and nice girl should marry a somalian guy, and that every somali girl should stick with her race since only her own kind will understand her and understand her needs more than anyone else, and that goes to the guys too... so please get the point. will u?

i am not concern about religion or race all i am saying is stick to your own the possibility of having good and understanding marrage life with a somalian is much higher than marrying others..

as far as lovely_me concern there is nothing much i can do, i tried to convince the sister to choose a somali guy, i even included myself thou in our family couzins dont get marry.. and she said no .. so i thought maybe the nomads could convince her, instead you all attacked me aside of 2 nomads runawar_virgin and i think she did not attack me cause i am her couzin and GeneralDaughter she understood me cause she did experienced such marrage dont work and such marrage should not happen...

Derman and che Guavara i feel both of you should be carefull promoting marrage to non somali .. or i shall put you in my black list and once you there you never leave..looool peace

Iffah   

This is very serious huh? I really thought it was another prank :confused: ....well Congrats Lovely!

Ogi..It's good that you're looking out for your cousin...but I don't think you can change her heart now....it's too late, so let her be!

damn ya'll the person who this topic is about hasn't even replied to this,,so i think ya'll is just wasting ur time.

and OG----....aint notin wrong wid getting married to an afghani...hey at least they better looking than skiny somalis.