Sign in to follow this  
Archdemos

Your favourite movies of all time

^OMG the pirates are here..loll

yes i'm a pirate of sorts. i like to get free music and movies and

its a standard .avi file. but if i can find a better quality say HD i'll post it. for now you'll have to do with standard DVD.

follow the same instructions as posted earlier.

Faheema.   

Well since you don't like Action, my list would be pointless smile.gif However, I recently watched Unthinkable and it was brilliant I have to say.

N.O.R.F   

Ok, that was a good film but nowhere near as good I expected after all that hype. Was I expecting too much? Nowhere near as good as La Haine.

Maybe I went in expecting very little and got so much. I thought it was a very realistic depiction of how criminal justice institutions further criminalise young men. The protagonist went into prison a petty criminal, but thanks to his education he graduates a fully fledged mobster.

Gritty, realistic and philosophical in its portrayal of the French justice system.

La haine was a work of art. smile.gif

Norf, Have you seen Clooney's Up in the air fantastic film

Deleted, Martin Sheen is one of my favourite actors from the UK at the moment. Truly talented fella. I’ll be sure to check out Unthinkable.

N.O.R.F   

Probably down to knowing the plot and reading the rave reviews that made me expect more. If I watched it blind back when it was released I would have probably enjoyed it more.

Is your last link 4 Lions?

^^ No its Heat from 1995 De niro and Pacino. someone requested it. Four lions hasnt been released yet in the scene (download community). so have to wait a week or so. I'll post it as soon as its out. Heard its very funny though. Are you in to comic filsm such as Batman. If so then Watchmen is simply unmissable.

Baluug   

. I'm not much of a movie person though, more into TV shows. I've got half of all the Simpsons episodes so far

Somalina   

Count of Monte Cristo is a great movie but I would not rate it as one of the best movies I ever watched (believe me I watched million movies).

Arch..didn't you watch Felon? is that why you rate Un Prophete so much? not that I'm hating on Un Prophete, only because it was ok in my book.