Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Table Manners

^^^^ tell us what are your bad table manners Zafir ?

To me, the worst is farting while eating or saying in a explicit language "Musqushaan [censored for the Sol Audience] aadayaa" smile.gif

Cheers

Nephissa   

So, waxanu waa iska caadi?? "take it or leave it" waa inaan ku iraa marka! Thanks guys. I am too old to attempt to accomodate dadkan pet peeves-kooda anyways. There ain't a drop of suugo, suqaar sauce, or bean juice, on my plate that hasn't met it's fate from a piece of rooti, or canjeero [yes Cara, the plate squeaks like an unused door :D ]. Suuraha Soomalida anigu ma aqaan, haddaan baah-nahay waa cunaa, hadii rabo waa iska furaa suunka [waves to Lilly] :D . Markaan yaraa mom wouldn't allow no wastin'..I think fidnadaba meeshasay ka bilaabatay. LOL.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Is cleaning my plate with my last piece of bread "disgusting"?

[/QB]

First it depends on whom you are eating with, if its family/close friends do what u want...hada rabtiid fart garey. :D .

But if you are a guest to a dinner party then rules will be different, cleaning ur plate with last bread may not be "disgusting", but it makes u seem like qoof gaajo ku kurey. Cheap person, hungri badan, so its not cool ya dig. Well thats at least what ive been told.

Nephissa   

^LOL, explains all the "ma kuugu soo daraa?" I hear :D . There's always someone ready to dump the whole digsi into my plate, thinking I'm still hungry. It's worse when you're a female, the look you get! They expect inaa af-yar tahay or something.

Cara.   

^LOL. What do you expect? Markaad digsiga foorarisid oo ruxruxaysid with your mouth open under it. People are bound to ask if you want a second helping icon_razz.gif

so u must have big tummy aye nephy! anyways, eat in moderation, u dont want the tow truck to be called. Peep..peep! :confused:

i know this homie who plays music when hes chewing meat!! bac, jum jum, qac qac..! homies is zone when hes eating....strange.

Naden   

Nephthys, go ahead and clean your plate shiny. Women are too conscious of what they're doing. Ever seen a young guy eat? If your arm is anywhere in sight, you will quickly become an amputee. Sometimes I wonder if they have taste buds, inhaling food like that.

I suppose I would draw the line at people who lick each finger slowly while making mmmhhhmmmm sounds followed by lipsmacking. I just wish you were allowed to stab some people through the heart.

Khalaf   

Nepthys u aint a big girl are ya? hahahaha um just joking.

Another thing bout good etiquette, if u are invited to dinner party, and ur eating out, don't take the leftover food with you ya dig.

Nephissa   

Ha Ha@ you guys. I like watching men enjoy their food L0L, holding the fork with a fist and playing "stab that meat and make sure it is dead."

^^^^ Bal yaa fork isticmaalo asoo hilib cunaayo?

Burt Lancaster muxuu yiri " questo che cosai? pointing his teeth!

Ana waxaan leeyahay ilkahaan maxaa loogu talo galay?

Cheers

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by rudy:

so u must have big tummy aye nephy! anyways, eat in moderation, u dont want the tow truck to be called. Peep..peep! :confused:

i know this homie who plays music when hes chewing meat!! bac, jum jum, qac qac..! homies is zone when hes eating....strange.

Yaa lahweey, I am dying here....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Rudy bas hee saxiib, you're killing me Walahi!!!

explains all the "ma kuugu soo daraa?" I hear

Waaaaaaaah wah wah wah,,,Gax GaaaaaaaaaxGaaaaaaaaax gax gax gax....Kilyahaaga maka aragtay horta...