Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

DERMAN the SOL protector.. Give it up to him

NoVa   
Another Jury dats gettin' Itchy in her seat....4 heaven' sake can some1 plzzzz Blow this whole Case Up b4 we get stuck in these seats

OG Moti   

JJ11 or Jamaal What did i do? i am just a messenger... judge we need to close this case ... make your judgment and set the jury free, they have family to attend to ... and my newspaper went to bankruptcy cause I waited so long the out come of this trail and neglected my newspaper.. peace

P.S. the evidence is clear against Lakkad so charge him with something, I am sure the jury will return guilty with all charges …who wouldn’t after the undeniable evidence provided my Derman

MD   

LOL wow :eek:

Darman, you sure did a good job damn, but i dont understand just a little confused how people are playing along?? whats up with that? and is Lakkad-Nomad really guilty? Hmm

STOIC   

Not all the sijui people got to do with this case, so stop the group identification.I have been against the kenyan flag for so long,it reminds me of oppression.As for the case when is the trial date and what will be the outcome?

^ Correction: My client hasn't been charged with a crime yet!

N isn't it too early to get a movie deal since there is no VERDICT yet?

*Wondering where the honourable judge is*

Jaabir   

DA.. me and Mr. Lakkad talked last night and we agreed on an out of court settlement :D : D so I am hereby dropping all charges against Lakkad and affirming him that he is a FREE MAN..

let me assure you all that Lakkad was and will couniue to be my booooy…. and throughout this trial me, him, “in and out, previously known as Socrates” were actually hanging out with each other.

So DA.. I guess there is no need to disturb the judge who seems to be on an extended leave of absence

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

Darn, No more drama!

What will I do to waste my time now?

Lakkad,

When should I expect a fat cheque in the mail?

Too bad,,, i cleaned his bank acct clean :D:D

Settlement? Waraa darman wassup with that down low settle thing man, at least give this nigga a probation and if he violates that in the next five yrs he is gonna do 5yrs mandatory...Plus a public apolgy, also he needs to "I hate hindi movies" in public right here in SOL...or we are not going for that.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by PlayMaker:

Settlement? Waraa darman wassup with that down low settle thing man, at least give this nigga a probation and if he violates that in the next five yrs he is gonna do 5yrs mandatory...Plus a public apolgy, also he needs to "I hate hindi movies" in public right here in SOL...or we are not going for that.

Comeoon man.. LAkkad is my boy.. i cant put his on probation like that :D

LuCkY   

I am gone for one day and YaLL are waiLing aLL ready.

This case is under intensive review...I do not want to give an unfair ruLing.

BTW-Darman-Regarding my so-caLLed-extended absence I remember I canceLLed this mornings hearing due to you and your excuses.

Is it all over? Thank God...I dont think I could take another page of that particular saga!

Well, since peace reigns once more, might I extend the hand of friendship to X-Quizit?

Girl, am sorry, I dont kno what came over me. Lakkad is lovely, but he's not worth our friendship, dont you think?

I take back all the horrible things I said...your a magnificent lawyer and a damn beautiful xaliimo to boot, with not a grey hair in sight. smile.gif

Truce? Forgive me? Shall we go out for coffee and toffee muffins? My treat. ;)