Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

DERMAN the SOL protector.. Give it up to him

Macalin   

**Whispering to the DEFENSE LAWYERS****

^^That shows that this WHOLE THING WAS PURELY FOR CHARACTER ASSASINATION!(

the MAN WHO OPENED THE POST(OG)..doesnt KNOW the the MAN accused!...Do the math JURY-somethings not adding UP...

Meenah...am glad u stepped out of the aligator suit....welc back from the coma! :D Now serve ur country and report to JURY work!

underdog   

Originally posted by Barwaaqo:

I myself believe that there's something revoltingly unhealthy going on between the chief prosecutor,
Underdog
, and the defendant's useless laywer
X-Quizit

Easy there, Ally Mcbeal, why don't you sit down and listen to Barry White before you hurt yourself. That whole comment is revoltingly unhealthy.

midget with pudgy loveliness :D:D:D I guess those diplomacy classes paid off cause that's the most politically correct way of saying "short" and "fat" I've ever heard.

2-because he informed her me and him were dating since hitler gassed the jews

3-because she realized her time was ticking and didn't want to enter her 40's without a sijui stallion by her side

I see a lot of bags opening and a lot of cats making a mad dash for freedom.

Entirely too many ulterior motives around here. You guys have more covert operations than the KGB in 62.

I resign from this soap opera before the I'm overtaken by implications and allegations.

Lakkad, Darman since this issue is no longer about plagarism and character assassination, Rockets - Lakers Game 5, my place tomorrow night.

Macalin   

Lakkad, Darman since this issue is no longer about plagarism and character assassination, Rockets - Lakers Game 5, my place tomorrow night.

...DUCK FACE!...Kwenda Zako :D Am filling for DAMAGES! once this is over!....Plus he doesnt watch BB,hes into Figure SKATING! :D

pearl   

knock, knock

Your luckiness, may i please come in?

she opens the door reluctantly

Being a law abiding citizen am compelled to come forward and present what i witnessed on the night of April 24, 16:00hrs, but before i do that, i want to be assured that my conditions be met, for what am about to reveal could be the prime motive of this case. I fear for the life of my beloved cat FoFo(not to be mistaken with VeVe, who is already suffering from a broken leg & having to walk with crotches) and I.

My conditions:

1. New set of identity for FoFo and I

2. Change of country

I'll take my leave now before ppl start get suspicious.

x_quizit   

Ur LuckyNess, I call Pearl to the stand to spill the beans and exonerate Lakkad. We will meet all ur demands, new country, new identity, everything, even throw in plastic surgery.

Let the interrogation begin

OG Moti   

oooops, i missed the changing names, walahi i thought i always thought the nomad was a good communist new nomad .... in this case he will also be accused another crime, deceiving a good hearted person such as myself, in the mean time Lucky should continue to be the Judge with close observation from Libaax sanka... and i was all the time waiting why Lakkad is not defending himself, i think the Asian desease is getting into me ..."Luck of Common Sense" anyway ... Nomad please could you tell me is it true that you are VEVE cause the name sounds a female name ... please clarify to me... peace

Jaabir   

Can I please request from your honor the hearing in the criminal proceedings against the aforementioned accused Lakkad to take place after 2 days as I try to convince one of my main witnesses to take the stand and testify against the accused Lakkad.

Also, your honor, I would like to stress out that criminals like Lakkad who deliberately infect themselves with poison will inevitably sicken and die. the defendant is trying to turn SOL into an infernal combination of a lunatic asylum and a haven for plagiarized topics. Neither a sense of integrity nor recognition for Somaliaonline forums could flourish in such a foul medium.

Your honor Somaliaonline could not live to its potential when its fatally handicapped by the wrong doings of Lakkad. I do not think Somaliaonline nomads have as yet any conception of how deeply the criminal folly that Lakkad plagiarizing azz bit into every phase of our SOL experience, or of how utterly ravaging the consequences were. It will be my task insha alaaah to make these things clear.

Thank you your honor

Greetings Judge, jurors, members of the prosecution and defence, SOL community and all the illegal aliens here with us today.

In light of recent revelations, I have re-assessed by position and have undertaken a monumental decision. Ladies and Faaraxs, due to unforseen circumstances, I have decided to step down as a member of VeVe's...erm I mean to say Lakkad's legal team and resign.

**Getting ready to throw the baby out with the bath water**

Explosive new information has come into light which could turn this whole case on its head. Although, it has been a hard decision for me to reach, I have come to the realisation that the SOL community needs to know exactly what is happening in their midst. Therefore, I have taken the unprecedented step of REVEALING ALL!!

First things first tho. I shall not make my exit without addressing the spurious and quite frankly silly allegations made by none other than that brown and white cow >>> **Points furiously at X-quisick**

False claim #1:

As for Barwaqo, the runaway slave also known henceforth as Desperado, take this! (flashing her and getting immense satisfaction that she can never have what i have!)

Could someone, preferably your honour (smiling sweetly at Judge Lucky), please inform this poor misguided hag that blinding unsuspecting folks with her skeletal figure, isnt something a sane person does! Furthermore, since when has having a flat chest (or "two asprins on an ironing board" as I like to call em) become enviable? **Looks confusedly around at the gathered crowd**

I suggest the stick covers herself quickly b4 we all die of excessive laughter. **Chuckles delicately before giving X a pitying look**

False claim #2:

Ur Honor, I hereby call upon the mental institution and the convent to reclaim its runaway oldie, as she is suffering from EXTREME delusions and jealousy.

LIES! I have, in front of me, a signed document from the director of the Psychiatric Section of SOL Community Hospital himself, Mr Gediid, who is prepared to swear to my mental stability and incredible clarity of thought. I'm as sane as anyone else here today. Nay, I'm saner than most here. **Waves at Gediid** (Hoping G has the new Prozac prescription for me)

By far the worst false claim #3:

Things I have that Desperado desperatly seeks:

1-youth(aging heifer)

2-youth

3-my own hair (as she has a weave that would put whoopie to shame)

4-my own teeth (ms dentures)

5-a man! (she's still looking into the magazine when sean connery was a youth, oldie!)

If X-qiusick is young, Tony Blair is my grandmother. If she has a man, Arial Sharon will give birth tomorrow. Unlikely tho it sounds, she does still have her hair and teeth, which is quite a miracle. Then again, can a few straggly pieces of grey be considered hair? And damn!..its not a crime to floss once in a while. redface.gif

Oh, the embarrasment of it. Imagine competing with me! With ME, a qalanjo by any other name. Tut tut tut...

Now for the explosive news I mentioned earlier...

LAKKAD and DARMAN have concocted this whole thing as a publicity stunt!! Several witnesses have come forward and are willing to testify under outh that they overheard these two buffoons discussing their dastardly plans!

We have all been had, my fellow SOLers!!

**Trying to calm down the sudden furor**

I'm sure you are all as shocked and dismayed as I was when I heard this unbelievable news. However, why should we be surprised? After all, Lakkad and Darman have been close friends in real life for sometime. I'm just surprised none of us thought to question the possibility of this whole case being a sham in the first place.

I would advice the court to arrest both culprits and convict them for wasting both our and the Court's good time. Send them down!!

I'm done and dusted here.

*Sways out of the courtroom without a backward glance**

Senora   
Another juror thinking out loud....Is this just a waste of time, or is this ACT VI of "False Accusations Gone Wild"???

*Walks in with her cute blahnik heels and her sharp two piece Gucci suit* I've been hired by the Nomad as his new representative.

I have spent considerable time studying the case (all 7 pages) and I think the case should be Dismissed on the grounds that it violated Nomad's civil liberties. **pauses and looks to the jury** Under the 4th amendment, Title III of the Obnimus Crime Control and Safe Street Act of 1968, every citizen has a right to their privacy. An agent/inspector/cop can not search protected records unless accompanied by a warrant, evidence and probable cause, which the accuser Darman did not provide for the court. With that being said, Darman has no case against my client, since he violated the law when he searched my client's IP address [referring to page 2, post 14].

My client should be free of all charges and provided some monetary compensation for emotional distress and slander. In addition, the accuser should be charged with violating my client's right.

**Quitely takes a seat beside the sharply dressed Nomad with a satisfied grin **

Gediid   

Your honor ,the honorable Judge Lucky

Ladies and gentleman of the jury

We at the mental ward of SOL hereby wish to advise the honorable court of the mental conditions of both the plaintiff and defendant in this case and after having read all 7 pages of this post and listened intenly to both arguments of the plaintiff and defendant we have come to the conclusion that they both be sent to our mental institution for further observation and if determined shock therapy administered to treat their delusional state of grandeur.

As for the elegant Barwaaqo,its long been deternmined by physicians in qolka waalida that she only suffers from a state known as EIS or more commonly reffered to as Extreme Intelligence Syndrome, a condition more prevalent among genuises and child prodigies and after a week's treatment,her intelligence was brought to the same level as most people.

Its our pleasure once again to service both this honorable court and SOL in general and wish to reaffirm our committment to a society where loonies do not roam freely to cause harm.

Thank you

Gediid

Director/Founder

SOL Mental Institute

Macalin   

WINKS AT THE NEWLY HIRED YOUNG ATTORNEY

WELC TO THE YOUNG TEAM...GOOD JOB

WHO NEEDS OLD SELF APPOINTED BARRISTERS :D:D