Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

DERMAN the SOL protector.. Give it up to him

SJ   

^^^^^ummmm haye

Me loves dharama , Somalis do an extraordinary job of spicing it. ……bal sii wada smile.gif

A7LA-SHU   

Darman don't u have better things to do then just looking for who is doing what? seriously... and second of all. i haven't seen lakkad here saying he did it so i don't see why yo'll just believing what someone said..

so what is the big deal anyway?? i mean i don't even post alot and sure enough wouldn't take the time to take other ppls topic or should i say ideas.

last thing i wanna say as if some SOL members don't do that whole copy and paste ish.. i mean we have seen ppl copying things form msn topics and post it.

my point is i don't see the big deal here. so peace out yo'll..

Masallama

P.S. Og.Moti.. what was the point of posting this if i may ask??

Macalin   

HeHeHe......This is pure character assasination

Athena,Actually theres some truth to what U said,there is a CERTAIN SOMEONE.(A SUJUU SSISTA ).......Who he WANTS, Darman,Sxb Why dont U finish the rest of the CONVO WE HAD?...in that 'certain mpls cafe'.... :D

Am giving U 24hrs or else am SPILLING THE CAMBULO....make that 12HRS :D

Ugaas...mahadsanid walaal...

Nafisa....Thnx Gal....But,why have u been 'Quite'? ;)

UMM MEHDER..i know wachu mean

Honey D...Yes i have 2 LAWYERS,ATHENA AND XQUIZITE......Watch out.....LADIES GET TO WORK HERE

x_quizit   

LoL Nomad, now u forced me to be on ur side, so I must defend u although I didn't agree with ur plagiarism, but im gonna let the lawyer in me come out.

Reasons to acquit Nomad:

1-he is actually doing a service by copying the topics because he's paying homage to the posters, he's saying that u guys had great topics that other sites would benefit from, so its in appreciation

2-in the court of X, u need to specify if u dont want ur ideas to be stolen, and since none of the posters added in fine lines or a disclaimer stating that they didn't want copy-cats, anyone is free to use these topics

3-the topics were for the most part general, and just because he didnt change the exact headings, doesnt mean tht others can use the same idea...

exhibit A-anyone can talk about romance ideas, movies, etc...wasn't someone's original ideas...

Now...lets see the motive why Nomad was unfairly singled out, because this could have just ended at the restaurant where the 2 discussed it, but why put it on display? Isn't it Islamic to hide ur brothers faults and not highlight it to the rest? What would be gained from him being exposed? :rolleyes:

Stay tuned, on another episode of "Caught Red Handed...I need a lawyer" segment...

LuCkY   

LMAO!

Lol@"Stay tuned, on another episode of "Caught Red Handed...I need a lawyer" segment..."

Im in the House...The HonorabLe Judge Lucky has arrived.

We need a big prosecutor here! I don't know what is worse admiting he likes Hindi movies or posting in other website with a female(it sounds)name..you better make strong case lakkad or you are

>>>>GUILTY<<<<<

Starting Lakkad "Ha Dhaco" Campaing!!!

hehehehe...

Below is the Story written about the incident in our beloved and Widely Trusted Newspaper " Nite Creatures "....

------ Mystery of the Disappreance of SOL most entertaing Files ------

The Word on the street is that Lakkad Aka Veve aka Nomad aka Elwak's Most eligible bachelor was last seen takin files away from SOL archives... the Mystery was not what file did he take? ...but what the detective flabbergasted was his skills of tip-toein....after carefully examinin the tracks SherLock Holmes (The Detective handlin the case) said that what he saw Perplexed him to the extended that he is questionin whether The Teacher (as the Man in question likes to call himself) is Human being after All....Its gathered that Darman is currently seekin councelling......

hehehehhe....

Cheers

x_quizit   

Playmaker, ever heard of innocent b4 guilty? I demand my client be addressed as such and not be swayed by other ppl's "motives" and when has it been a crime to post in another site with a new name? Let me ask u guys this...

***-do ppl always tell the truth when they are online? no!!!! and thats a fact, so why indict him for following what most ppl do here? Hypocrisy has no place in my court...

p.s.-anyone who goes against him or wants to label dear Nomad guilty of partaking and spreading the wisdom of the posters to others, watch ur back, because i will dig into ur past and discredit u!!!

:mad: :mad:

LuCkY   

Both the Defendant and Plaintiff need to present strong evidence.

X are you the Lawyer and The Judge for ur cLient?--->Regarding ur "in my court" comment.

Macalin   

LOL LEGEND...U are in TROUBLE ADNA!

Rem LAST NIGHT AT BAHAL talk?...You and a certain GRAPE?..HUH?

Let me not spill Ur cambuulo DUDE!

Playmaker...adna watch out ama dig dirt ON UR AZZ!...

JUDGE LUCKY........Take notes

x_quizit   

Lucky, if ur the Judge, then Im sure in ur court too hypocrisy isn't allowed, it was used as a figure of speech ur LuckyNess, so i withdraw my statement...(hopes kissing *** will win me the case)... :cool: