Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

help me out here.

Originally posted by Conspiracy.:

What a nice taste in decorating Athena .. sure whoever "your husband to be" is a very lucky man!

More likely he's gonna be a very broke man. :D

I luv the second bed-set. Gorgeous!

Macalin   

FLYING..U know when i say CROWDED?..well The last living room is exactly wat i had in mind!..just one big ol sofa...boom u safe..swing me here!

My BEDROOM..I still havent seen it...those beds are still 2 tinny for ME and my future big to be XALIMO..shes gonna gain some weight..lol

Athena...Check this out..flying always be saying..oo its someone else..am glad u busted the bubble.

Bee..I am willingly and happy to buy her those sets..oh wait u said future husband..oh that i dint see!..i back off :D

Lakkad...

Ur willing to buy it for her? I have have a better idea, buy them for me. ;)

I go for bright, uncluttered deco. Revitalising and simple to clean...like the following sets. Beautiful! :D

img_01.jpg

img_10.jpg

raula   

Queen Bee..and Cawo..you two will be my planners...lool...very simple yet sophisticated..I like that :D:D Nice pics..

Gediid   

Hablo

I love the furniture laakin I wouldn't buy them for the simple reason ka yar aan dhaalo meel uu duufka ku masaxo ma helayo.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Well if you ask me ,those furniture ,noh they are not made for ppl who want get married and have kids, no way, they can't outstand the beating they will receive from children who are expected to grow up freely, but if you tell me,they are not for family, then yes they look great to be sit on only not sleep ,lol.

c/salam

LuCkY   

WeLL FLying-StiLL Looks Like Someone BLEw The WhistLe on You There Huh? ;) Aside from that those furnitures are stunning but Like Juxa Said First Things First...make sure your furniture compLiments the coLor of the house otherwise you are in for Disaster---a BIG one. :D

Athena---Ohhh...those are stunning. :D

A7LA-SHU   

Originally posted by Gediid:

Hablo

I love the furniture laakin I wouldn't buy them for the simple reason ka yar aan dhaalo meel uu duufka ku masaxo ma helayo.

hahahaha that is the funniest reason... good one bro.. duufka kulaha hahaha lol... well there won't be any kids in the story the first few years, so what is ur second reason?? i'll be waitin ;):Dicon_razz.gif

African   

Cawo & Ethena I have similar taste 2 u guys, the pics were lovely. :cool: :cool:

Gadiid: Must u ruin my apatite, I was having a slice of cake & after I read ur comment I threw up.

:eek: :eek:

WOOOW....GIRLS...gotta get married and then i can start planning guri dhisoow ;)

I just cant wait......flying still ..sis that was one good dining table...

Blessed   

^^ Sorry to break it to yiu dumaashi. But there a tissue (seen those lately?) and she would only up the price and suggest leather - in fact, I'm just going to call my darling cousin and tell her about your duuf concern - don't you just love me, I'm ever so helpful me :D;)

Flying,

You need to tell us a bit more about your eedo. I truely believe that the interior of your house should be an expression of your personality, cultural and artistic interests - so what is she (or you) into?

Nafta, Barwaqo and Athena and flying (last table set) were very cool!

;);)