Sign in to follow this  
Maf Kees

SOL Bloopers

Maf Kees   

I'm talking about the dumbest topics, replies, signatures, avatars, nicknames etc. People trying to diss you in broken Somali. Now that's funny.

My bloopers are as follows:

• Daanyeer nick
  • Wanting people to party on my grave- signature (what would Freud make out of this)
  • Posted an audio which turned out to be X-rated talk (should have listened a little longer)
  • and I bet countless replies that didn't make no damn sense

What were yours? Talking about other people's bloopers is morally wrong but positively welcomed in this thread. Quotes of a nomad oo wareersan in action are encouraged. So please commit Qarxis!

Zafir   

My pick for this week.

[*] Nick: Alexus

[*]

am trying to minimise stereotypes. Black people are very much talented when it comes to sports and music. But academic wise? They are rating poorly. Majority are involved in criminal activities. Coming from a lower income family is no excuse for adapting to the surrounding environment.

[*] Signature:

L means land of sorrow

O means ocean of tears

V means valley of death

E means end of live

Forget quotes and signatures.. this guy is a walking talking blooper.. and his name is UnderDog. Read any of his replies if you dont blv me.

Maf Kees   

This is my pick:

Sheh: Yaa ku dirtay?

Zafir: Yaa ku dirtay? What am I now a telephone?? telephoneka waa la dirtaa noh?

Sheh not getting the hint that it's direy and not dirtey continues..

Sheh: ragaba waa la dirta but that's another story.

Nin Yaaban,

Calling women NAAYAADA is sexually arousing, walahi. I always found it to be sexually arousing.

source

Still laugh at this. True comedian :D

Posted on April 13, 2006 at 19:21 by Salafi da'wa to Xiinfaniin

XIn, you write

"I am contending the notion that women are less intelligent than men. Simple."

Brother, our beloved prophet who loved nothing in this dunyah except women and perfume said, "women are deficient in intellect and in deen" he(salalahu alayhi wa salam) goes on to explain as to the reason to their deficiencies. You leave the hadith as it is, on what basis? if your above taqleed, and you excell in islamic fiq and sharxul hadith, then i suggest you play your cards. are your contention based on evidence or is it because it offendes your whims? What evidence you have to suggest that WOMEN are not deficient in deen and in intellect other then the usual" i think.."

Need i remind you of the hadith hadith of our noble shaykh and imam, Mohammad(salalahu alayhi wa salam) when he said many MEN have reached the level of perfection but only three women have reached such level, Asiya, Mariam and Aisha.

Source

Originally posted by Amelia:

double post (delete)

Actually, Ms. Valedictorian, that's triple post... experiencing spasmodic episode?

Here is mine by none other the inimitable Kheyr , providing classic example of reverse intellectual osmosis:

Kheyr: the earth is flat (I can't be bothered to wade through his posts dig up where he said that but he DID).

Jacpher   

People trying to diss you in broken Somali. Now that's funny.

Socod_badne wrote this to Modesty.

Balse, hadaad rabti xaqiiqda Somaalinimo-deeda, kaaley dhabteeda ku soo fadhiiso kadib baa dhegta aan kugu sheege.