Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Sideed Jir Xaamilo Ah...lol..

Tuujiye   

^^the fact that you brought this story just goes to prove that this story is false...

Listen here miss shukulaato, in laguu qoslo maa rabtaa..ok..here you go..HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA..makuu biisaa? make sure you ask yaah yariiseey..

wareer badanaa!!!

Pucca   

had it been a funny remark then perhaps ur lil dry laughs would have made sense...

This story is absurd and anyone with half a mind would notice that from the get go also you saying that its some miracle from god doesn’t do this any good. The picture is distorted in some way or perhaps the girl isn’t even eight, she could be a woman who’s a midget, ever thought of that? But then again we could all poke out our eyes and follow the blind...

Anywho, If you were offended by my past/present comments I apologize.

peace

^^^^anigoo ku hadlaya magaca baro family Qac Qaac wuxuu idin leeyahay "haha hahahhah haha haha hhaaa....bissinka killiyo iguma yaalaan, war nuune saanna mexey eheeed loooooooooooooool"

QQ waakaasaa abowgiis anaa kuu hadlay

Salma   

we have a pic only here,so where is the rest of the story?

They said "Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see", but certainly this is unbelievable.

Techno World!!

Peace

Qac Qaac   

ar iskay_baro ilaahey si fiican hana isku sii baro. gabar khayr qabo aa tahay, odayga waad uhadashay, si fiican, adoo kale meesha waalaga waayay ayaamahaan.. maxaa dhacay.. mahad sanid, kiitos.

Tuujiye   

she could be a woman who’s a midget, ever thought of that?

MAYA...Cilan maha because waxaan ka sheegi karaa ciridkeeda..saqiir waaye

Anywho, If you were offended by my past/present comments I apologize.

Ok waa jeclahay saa wax ii weydisatid....waakanaa hee..you ready...UXUUAGHAHAAUAGAGAXAUaAGAAhahaahahahaha..xxxxxuxxx.ahahahahaahahahha...sory dhex anoo marayo aan saxday...lol..

Shukulaato kaftan lee waaye abaayo ha u bixin...

meel qosal la iska tuugaayo intaa ii kow eh..lol..cajaa IB...

wareer badanaa!!!