Sign in to follow this  
WingA

Metro-Sexual

WingA   

its nice to look after ur body and feel good but i was just wondering what my fellow nomad's think about it.

peez..

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Nomad:

About Whot?

about being metro sexual i guess...

i know Socartes is an openly metro-sexual man :D:D:D

WingA   

here are a few definitions,

The kind of guy who paints his nails, wears flip-flops, owns a lot of shoes, takes an hour to do their hair etc. but is not really gay.

Of or pertaining to a straight, urban male who is eager to embrace and even show off his feminine side, especially when it comes to expensive haircuts, designer suits, and $40 face cream.

An urban male with a strong aesthetic sense who spends a great deal of time and money on his appearance and lifestyle

Macalin   

The kind of guy who paints his nails, wears flip-flops, owns a lot of shoes, takes an hour to do their hair etc. but is not really gay

.....Ow U mean prettyBoys?

Oh Well why would anyman take an hr to take care of himself?..beats me! Ow Well If he Aint GAY YET, WAA LAGU SOO SOCDAA! :D

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

what is metro-sexual? i only know what homo-sexual is, but i dont think thats what you mean. so whats metro sexual anyways?

lol!!! that was funny nin-yaaban...gotta be a uk slang!!!

x_quizit   

Metrosexual: a straight man trying to catch a subway? no...lol..its a straight man with nice style. Takes good care of himself, knows how to dress, goes to all his dental appointments, polishes his shoes, not afraid to comb his hair or wear clothes that fit. Don't worry, no farah is under that category, so go on with ur saggy pants...(some of u). :D

nuune   

i never heard of this stuff, metro-sexual, do u mean metro -politan lol

i like 2 know more as nin-yaaban said

Originally posted by nuune:

i never heard of this stuff, metro-sexual, do u mean metro -politan lol

Nuune , what world are you in.

Its 'the take care of my looks' guy who has his nails pedicured, gets his hair styled smartly dressed you name it. The only difference he has with a woman is just him being a Man-biologically.

Dont take me wrong but find this trend good. Really atleast they are taking care of their looks .Hope they will also take care of their morals while they are at it.

chubacka   

Guys come on You are all metro-sexual if you wana admit it or not! You know you all have to pull urselves from the mirror before you leave the house and hassle your poor mali speaking when they don't buy the correct face cream...Its just that people didnt understand what was going on before but now we on to you, men are so much more vain than women, you just gotta look at how all these politicians are presenting themselves, now tell me what reason has Tony Blair got for wearing Mascara?