Sign in to follow this  
WingA

Metro-Sexual

underdog   

Originally posted by XENA_FAN:

But cleaness is important part of islam...So i guess if he cuts his nails and cleans his clothes and atleast knows designer he is wearning...oh yeah and doesn't over use perfum like a crazy woman...I got no problemo with him and wouldn't of him as a "sissy"

Well, that's normal guy, by all definitions. If a guy falls short of that description, then he's just a slob and needs direction in his life.

As far as designer clothing goes, you're toeing the line. If you have time to worry about whats new and whats hip, you got too much time on your hands...get what you're comfortable in and your confidence should carry you through. Clothes do not make the man.

looooooool underdog...Sorry that wasn't my point with designer i should proof-read more often :D:D:D ...What i meant to say about clothes in general was as long as he wears fitting clothes to his body not those guys with clothes falling off ( i have seen too many boxers on the streets) and shirts 4XXXX their sizes...At the same time not like some guys i saw dressed in europe, those darn tight and i do mean tight shirts :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ya rabi...It's also important he should know how to dress for ocassions...bee bye

WingA   

if i had a closet full of graments, and shoes.. man, i love it and one i might take an hour to get ready coz i wanna look and feel best way i can.. designer or not..

when i see ppl talk homeo-sexuality, i laugh coz its not about that..

what can i say?? some ppl have it and some dont.. STYLE ;)

peez..

A7LA-SHU   

hey there is nothing wrong with them "pretty boyz"

i mean is aight to spend hours to get ready.. isn't like they trying to be like ladies is just that they care about their hair n body more.. and ladies love guys who dress nice so is win win.. me no see problem with dat... winger are u saying u is one sweety?? hmmmmm lol.. dude u don't need to spend hours, coz u already know how to dress icon_razz.gif

underdog   

Winger, Bro...one hour???? Sounds like you have some personal presentation issues. Are you that worried about what people think about you? or is it a vanity issue.

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Athena:

its da 21th century, about time men got with the program.

True dat!

I personally come from a family full of guys who really do spend much time on their looks and who always wear dressy clothes and shoes ...some of my cousins even go as far as using hair treatments to keep their hair from looking dry or expensive skin care :D

Wether it's metro-sexuality or pretty boyish, doesn't really matter. A man with a clean cut look and a good sense of style is always more appealing than the rough looking guy. So what if he spends a lil more time than the usual guy on his appearance and shapes/shines his nails or gels his hair or what not....Look good and feel good...who cares what people think!

SO Winger, keep doing your thang! Just don't go to the salon though :D

LuCkY   

^^^Damn right^^^

Now What ReaLLy Bothers Me or shOuLd I say Creeps the Heck Outta Me is A Dude that be poppin' a Mirror In the MiddLe of CLass just To see that the geL in His hair is stiLL intact...akhass!

There is THis Guy In one of My CLasses that Uses His CeLLphone and His SungLasses to Check HimseLf out!eeewww!

Back to the topic-other than that i see no probLem with a guy taking extra time to cLean himseLf up a bit more than the average faraax.

Senora   

A man with a clean cut look and a good sense of style is always more appealing than the rough looking guy.

Ok, i think most of us agree that cleaniness and just plain grooming yourself isn't all that bad....but all this prettyboy crap....its not attractive at all...

I hate the whole idea of a man wearing gel in his hair...and gets his eyebrows done, and wears fitted jeans with their shirts tucked in to show off his "blingin'" belt!! Or the guys wearing three different color shirts( each one under the other is about a half an inch longer), so that they can match with their shoes( or even worse, get different color shoe strings to match the shirts)walking all funny, cause of all that weight he's carrying....i guess there really isn't any harm done...but that justshows me that he just a bit to self-indulgent for me.....

I'm much more attracted to simplicity...just wear your clean shirt, pants and shoes......and honey, those rough ones are way more sexy than those scrawny stylish "Ohh, look I think i got a spot on my shoes!" men...

Macalin   

I'm much more attracted to simplicity...just wear your clean shirt, pants and shoes......and honey, those rough ones are way more sexy than those scrawny stylish "Ohh, look I think i got a spot on my shoes!" men...

...........HeHeHeHe...

Jst curios Yo,do these men SHAVE there LEGS? :confused: :confused:

pearl   

u all maybe be opposed to these metro guys, but whats with the earings and necklaces u guys been sporting?...

Tuujiye   

looooooool

Socreties.funny man..lol

Nin yaaban love the look man ( waaba yaaban tahay ma is dhahday.lol..)

Hey guys don't be serpriced by people like nin yaaban, Underdog and nuune. they grew up in place that macawiis iyo shaati was the style.lol.

waraa nuune iyo underdog dadkaan hala yaabina saxiibayaal waqtiga hada socdo waaye..kabo aan loo baahneen aa lasoo xiranaa, nin aa madaxa gambo ku xiranaayo, surweel juuni camal ah oo jeebabka kanguruuga camal leh aa la xiranaa..

walaahi we changed big time..men care about how they look now a days akhash...waraa ninka raga ah subaxdii haduu cadeyso, khubeysto uuna gashto dhar nadiif ah is enough..

one hour in a bathroom what are you doing there practicing how you gonna be acting for the day? thats crazy...

men are sof and strong pretty boys are soft. so there fore khajac iga dheh waaye sheekadaas...

may dreem clothing when i go back home...

kabo jabit ah..(safaari)

macawiis hindi

shaati baati

iyo okiyaale taranta une..lol

:cool: ajaaaaja..