Sign in to follow this  
Nomen nescio

Runaway brides of Somalia.

"Somalia girls are 5 times crazier than those Man-eaters we always dreaded here in the US," said Jamac Geedi Mursal Af-Dheere and then added "Man all I want is a woman who dont have any hang-ups about the typical abusive farah or have grandoise lifestyle aspirations, such as the freedom to leave home without consent or expecting hubby to do any kind of house work. So, brother Action Jackson (AJ), continued Jamac, "I figured I'd import some desperate shank from a shanty hut in Somalia to marry. since they are brought up to kiss their husbands a.s.s and be completely dependant on him which means I could inflict my outmost manly discipline upon her without any fear of physical reprisal or being sent to court for domestic violence over my impudent outburst, like modernized Xalimo's of the US."

That was the start of a conversation i had with brother Jamac in a Minneapolis Star Bucks coffee shop. Jamac a 34 year old University Of Minnesota Business school graduate with almost 10 failed marriage proposals is definitely the most unfortunate eligible Somali bachleors living in Minnesota.

"Not all of them failed Brother (AJ)" Jamac was quick to add, "See the first wify i ordered arrived dead in the cargo hold of the aircraft used to smuggle her into America by the not too sharp smuggler :( . and the second wifey was simply bad planning, see I married her during a busniess trip to Xamar and paid a good US$5000.00 to a (smuggler/ Tahriib agent) whom i later found out was my wife's real husband... both of them along with my US$ 5000.00 have disappeared shortly after i came back to Minnesota".

The third one said the smuggling mission went bad in London's Heathrow Airport when she failed to "eat" the passport!! so she is currently under house arrest by the Dept of Home Office!!! which i really find qouite peculiar because as far as i know the Home Office wouldnt send a welfare check to an arrested criminal!!!

but it hasn't been all failures, added Jamac, just a bit of bad luck along the way, kinda." ......

When I asked him about the remaining 6 wives, Jamac became visibly agitated and began fidgeting with his blue 4XL sized baggy pants and his yellow shirt "Well, all of those are individual cases saxib which must be considered on the basis of their respective circumstances. I don't like to generalize and erroneously deduce that there is either something fundamentally wrong with the (Muqalis/Qarxis agent) or me.

See some did really make it down to the great state of Minnesota but unfortunately one of them demanded me to throw a big 5 star wedding reception, which i couldnt afford, before she could even consider moving in with me!!

then there is that one who said that i, standing at 5'6", was not tall enough!! and of-course one didn't get along with my mom, who, by the way, tends to be a tad possessive and doesn't like other women touching her son, hence, little things like offering her a separate apartment to live in and keeping wife and mom away from each other didn't help. And the rest were put off by my love for socializing with my fellow Farax's at the coffee shops and my passion for Jaad, so one by one, they flipped on me during one of my never ending marqaan binges."

Would you ever be tempted to increase your record failed mariges to 11? i asked Jamac

He took a sip of his Latte, grinned at me and replied "Sure (AJ) I'm currently hooked with this Hot Single Mother i met in Paltalk. she 34 years old and lives in Saudi Arabia. And trust me man as soon as I scrape the money together for the Qarxis line i will bring her and her 15 year old son here" Jamac added with a firm tone waving a limb of jaad " and I'm sure this one is going to work brother AJ more than i am sure of the existence of this limb of Jaad...."

" How Come?" I asked

with a loud giggle Jamac replied " cause this time i made sure the f****ing (Muqalis/Qarxis Agent) is already married !!!!!! :D:D:D

OK.... now enough with this phony story.. i want to seriously tell me what you think of the girls who marry fellows like Jamac and promise to be a loyal wife untill she sets foot in the us and then pooof disappear on his a.s.s. or even worse cold bloodly refuse to live with him???? do you think thats fair or even ethical?

Walaahi this shit did happen to 2 of my 3rd and 4th cousins who got booted after their honorable wives finally made it to MN and Holland.....

p.s. discuss responsibly ;)

girls who marry fellows like Jamac and promise to be a loyal wife untill she sets foot in the us and then pooof disappear on his a.s.s. or even worse cold bloodly refuse to live with him???? do you think thats fair or even ethical?

MY brain: No. Thats wrong. She should be sent back with a good beating!

My heart: The loser deserved everything he got! Men have been using/abusing/manupilating women for centuries...its about time women PLAYED THE GAME! Not only should she have given him the boot...but stole his jaad and sold it!

MY brain: No. Thats wrong. She should be sent back with a good beating!

My heart: The loser deserved everything he got! Men have been using/abusing/manupilating women for centuries...its about time women PLAYED THE GAME! Not only should she have given him the boot...but stole his jaad and sold it!

FF…This shit is plain WRONG no matter what body organ you use to rationalize it…. That trick set my cuz back almost $15,000 and wasted 3 years of his life… no human being deserves to be screwed like that..

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Nice story, saaxib.
:D

Erm, carry on.

Lol @ nogone.. walaahi my cuz looks exactly like NiinYabaan =====> merap252np.jpg ,,, he freaked me out the first time I saw that picture.. I thought it was him.. lol

Caveman   

AJ….yes it happens, but, if u are expecting a sympathy for guys like Jamac from the ladies on SOL and any other community cyber or the real-world then you are mistaken.

A true story, I know this dude who paid the supposed pride’s plane tickets, prepared a fully furnished apartment and other expenses that go alone with it,. As he went to ATL airport to pick her up from Kenya, she had other folks waiting at the same terminal. Unfortunately, he had only a picture of her in his hand since they had never met in face to face, so when he walked up to the lady who he though resembled the picture, she quietly told him, that is not her.

Salam!

Later

Originally posted by Caveman:

A true story, I know this dude who paid the supposed pride’s plane tickets, prepared a fully furnished apartment and other expenses that go alone with it,. As he went to ATL airport to pick her up from Kenya, she had other folks waiting at the same terminal. Unfortunately, he had only a picture of her in his hand since they had never met in face to face, so when he walked up to the lady who he though resembled the picture, she quietly told him, that is not her.

Salam!

Later

Now Caveman i have to disagree with you on this one.. that dude was a punk and he deserve it,, i mean how the hell you gon support and marry someone you have never met?? :confused:

thnx for stoppin by though ;)

First, he is so undesirable to modern Somali girls that he has to get one from the bush? But because he knows that he is horrible, he won't educate her properly and abuse her, in case she wises up and finds out what a prick he is? Goodness, you want us to symphatise with him??

Typical Farax innit. Any other man who was rejected by girls for very specific reasons, would go out and try to change his bad habits. But our good old Farax on the other hand, just goes in search of someone who doesn't know any better. You gotta give him credit for his ingenious profit-loss analysis.

-Lily-   

When will people realize that you CANNOT buy human beings. This is like licenced prostitution. Show a woman love and she will follow you to the ends of the world, but don't expect to purchase someone's soul with a ticket to US/Europe and a furnished apartment, how cheap can you get.

Originally posted by WaTerLily:

When will people realize that you CANNOT buy human beings. This is like licenced prostitution. Show a woman love and she will follow you to the ends of the world, but don't expect to purchase someone's soul with a ticket to US/Europe and a furnished apartment, how cheap can you get.

well evidently she was cheap enough to accept his offer and money... wasnt she...

x_quizit   

Hmmm....is someone looking for sympathy? Let's see...first ladies in the western world aren't good enuff, due to their "too-modern" ideas, god forbid if ur asked to take out the trash, but now, the ladies that were so revered, from the bush, have come back to bite u eh...now they are the gold diggers huh....sweet justice icon_razz.gif ....which brings the ladies to an impossible position, they get judged for growing up in the West, but now the ones back home have a gold-digger stamp on their forhead...damned if u do, damned if u dont..

In any case, men who search for the meek xalimo deserves their due...they are not man enuff to challenge the stronger willed ladies, so they search for someone submissive that won't utter a word if they are treated like a doormat...but now those supposedly meek xalimos have proven to be the smart ones...capitalized on these men's arrogance and thought..."let me go to hollywood" smile.gif ...get the man to bring her here, and once her papers are all in order, asta lavista farah....the next phase begins.."oh where are thou jerome"? icon_razz.gif ...

peace

"Jamac a 34 year old University Of Minnesota Business school graduate with almost 10 failed marriage proposals is definitely the most unfortunate eligible Somali bachleors living in Minnesota."

10 failed marriage proposals? What a loser..