Sign in to follow this  
Curly

I Should be a Moderator!!!

SoMa_InC   

Psycho thanx but no thanx...lol

I'll actually prefer some1 esle 2 b tha King so that i'll have tha chance of marrying tha princess

HONEY-D   

Vice President – Freaky Kitten

tell me ur joking. U've got less then 24 seconds to change ur mind or else i'll reveal all ur dirty secrets i'm sure the media would love to hear what i have to say. Never thought blackmailing was this much fun. :D

Secretary of state – Northerner

There are other ways to solve the problem asking northerner to resign from his current position is one of them or aruba's for that matter :D .

Civilians/ minions – G-money, Darman (On Trial) Kool kat, Ameenah, Ilhaam, Nova_03, Princess Sexy, ExDane, Runaway^virgin, STHLM_Lady, Mizz Hurricane, Layzie girl, Simple Woman, S.O.S, Libaax sankatabte, Shaqsii, Jamaal11, Caanbaro_luul, Instinct Poet, Mobb deep, Tagane,Clown, animal farm, lefty and the rest of the nomads

I will not accept the above proposal under any circumstances i rather run for a candidate than being a civilian. :mad:

Prisoners-Miss Lexus :D

I can think of a dozen others who deserve to be prisoners and Miss Lexus aint one of them. :rolleyes:

Enemy of the state -Hibo :mad:

make that 2 :mad:

If any one protest against this I will let cute_ lilgirl Have her way with you!

No need to go that far. :(

Curly   

I haven’t been on the throne for 5 minutes and people are already plotting against me and blackmailing me!!! I’m going to have you dealt with missy!!! :eek:

Hang on I’ve got a message from my intelligence service… :cool:

*Reading message*

Aha!!!…. I’ve got you!, :D I’ve had my secret agency researching and investigating into your identity and I have just been notified that you are in fact the infamous Canbaraluul.

Luul, how could you do this, become hostile towards your kind hearted Grand Empress like this?

All I’ve ever done was love my people and look after them, and you repay my kindness with THIS!!

You should be ashamed of what you’ve done, and there aren’t any scandals you can expose…I’m perfect in very way let it be known that your Queen can do no wrong!! :mad:

I will not allow you to threaten my kingdom and for that reason I’m exiling you to the destitute and barren land called “The Land of the Hibo”, where the ruler there will torture you with boring topics and written abuse. :D (This is worst than execution)

*Quickly ushers towards shyhem*

Shyhem take her away!

WELCOME TO "THE LAND OF THE HIBO"

wasteland.jpg

p.s

The trial of “OG_moti vs. the Grand Empress on the grounds of Treason” will be in concession the following day.

OG-moti you will be allowed to have one representative for the trial and the jury will be chosen by the honourable Grand Empress, the Grand Empress will also be the Judge.

No1Enamy- I don’t why you have started this ridicules crusade to over throw the throne, but you are not going to get very far. I will not be got rid of like I am not important to the running of this land and the Grand Empress can see for herself that you are not well and need to be treated for your hallucinations :confused: : :eek: (that you can become queen and do a better job :confused: ).

As I have stated before only I alone will be VP and only answer to Grand Empress. If you do not like the way things are then YOU! are the one with the problem, as people do not like to be threatened, blackmailed and made to feel they do not have any option but to give in to those who “feel they are the One” that will bring so called “ justice and freedom” to the people of this land, so your plans will not work. :mad:

The Grand Empress will not be defeated by a fiend like YOU!! :mad:

Her most loyal subjects will defend her and their kingdom too, until the end and they have defeated you. smile.gif

I have just had word from the Grand Empress that “anyone who defends their Empress and the kingdom will be reward generously for their dedication”.

smile.gif

Curly   

The Commandments of Utopia

It seems that some of my subjects aren’t familiar with the rules and regulations of my kingdom and for that reason I am taking the time to explain to you all the commandments, which you must all follow or you will face the same fates as OG-moti and Canbaaro-luul.

Ahem,Ahem...

*clearing throat*

arg-royal-treasurer-whitebg-url.gif

The rules are quiet simple and will be enforced from this day forth!

1. You must follow all the commandments

2. The Grand Empress’s word is always final :cool:

3. Do not question Authority; this includes orders from higher-ranking members of the kingdom.

4. Hibo is the mortal enemy of you’re Empress and those court conversing or in anyway associating with her will be exiled (this includes members who have been exiled to “the land of The Hibo” :mad:

5. Any form or threats, Blackmailing or treason…will not be tolerated in any way! The perpetrator will be punished immediately (no court hearing will be needed) :mad:

6. Females are superior to all males :cool:

7. No written abuse to one another will be allowed in my kingdom!

8. From now on whenever you refer to me, you will call me “Her Highness The Grand Empress” (this includes outside this topic)

9. The Vice President will be treated with the up most respect at all times, you will be dealt with as if you were questioning the Grand Empress herself.

10. Anyone caught plotting against the Grand Empress and the kingdom, or even if you with hold evidence of treason…will be dealt with accordingly!

*** Those are the commandments which you must follow strictly, but beware there maybe more commandments on their way ***

DAD   

Originally posted by Psycho_Sue:

6. Females are superior to all males :cool:

Bahahahaha!!!!

OG Moti   

che-poster-index.jpg

Somali flag on Che Chuevara's Hat

p.s

The trial of “OG_moti vs. the Grand Empress on the grounds of Treason” will be in concession the following day.

OG-moti you will be allowed to have one representative for the trial and the jury will be chosen by the honourable Grand Empress, the Grand Empress will also be the Judge.

In reply to above statement made by unfair ruler who was so lucky to be accepted as a ruler on the first place we ask you kindly to read the following statements:

crown.jpgb2b-high-crown-texan-sm.gif

Old rule ---- New rule

SOL Family decided the Followings:

first: we gave all the chances to this self declaired Queen so called Psycho_sue to be a queen like the UK system, sit tied and let us rule the place and all she had to do is look queen and eat well dresss well and sleep well, but no no no .. she wants more and more..

So we as a team and family decided this:

1. The kingdom will be turn to Democratic republic of somaliaonline..

2. She so called Psycho_sue will be a civilian and no more than that and if she do not like it, we will have to jail her in Hibo's house and Hibo has all the rights to use her as a helper in house matters.

3. The SOL will be ruled by us democratically elected chairman, me ofcourse and others will be advisors...

4. She the thrown self declaired Queen will throw a party to the ruling community and cook for them Canjeero once a week.

5. everyone will be happy including her..

Democracy isnt it great

HONEY-D   

Psycho-Sue

Aha!!!…. I’ve got you!, I’ve had my secret agency researching and investigating into your identity and I have just been notified that you are in fact the infamous Canbaraluul.

Luul, how could you do this, become hostile towards your kind hearted Grand Empress like this?

No comment. :mad: I knew i shouldnt trust any1. :mad:

All I’ve ever done was love my people and look after them, and you repay my kindness with THIS!!

You should be ashamed of what you’ve done, and there aren’t any scandals you can expose…I’m perfect in very way let it be known that your Queen can do no wrong!!

Believe what u like but the truth will come out oneday. by da way have i mention ur involvement with the nigerian ministers and the 20 million that went missing oooops sorry couldnt help myself . If you guyz ever received an emil from sum1 claiming to be the nigerian minister of defence's daughter and pleaded u to give them ur account so u can get a commision of £20.000 for helping them out here is ur chance to take queen psycho in the crown court for theft and misconduct. :D

I will not allow you to threaten my kingdom and for that reason I’m exiling you to the destitute and barren land called “The Land of the Hibo”, where the ruler there will torture you with boring topics and written abuse. (This is worst than execution)

*Quick ushers towards shyhem*

Shyhem take her away!

Can we post-pone the execution and the torture pleaseeeeeeeee. :(

from this moment forward i have withdrw all my allegations agains her majesteride the queen and her vice president freaky kitten. Not becuz my accusations were false but i received constant treat and ever since than i cant sleep nor can i eat and if i dont surrounder right now i might end up dead. :(

HONEY-D   

Freaky kitten

I heard u loud and clear can we be friends i'm plotting against psycho and if my plan to overthrow her works i'll employ u and Og as my advisers just think abt it no more do as i say but not as i do from queen qac. I know u want to. :D

OG

way to go what we need is another robinhood fighting for the rights of the ppl who are opressed and tortured daily by queen qac. :mad:

lol   

I didn't even know someone made me an enemy... wow

Psycho_Sue I must say Thank you for holding me in that high regard... I am rather impressed that there is someone in SOL would take the time to fetch me a home and condemn me. I never mingle with girls yet they seem to be having issues with me, so miss psycho what is your deal? You ask that I apologize but I wonder for what? If I recall right I never interacted with you.. or did I?

Og_ You have my heart thnx for defending....

OG Moti   

Dear Hibo i dont see thanx for Og_moti for being there for me and protecting me against those who abuse me ... u did not say that why sis.. i spend hours of fights and negotiations to protect u and no thanx... .. and Psycho_sue just lost her kingdom so she is injuired lion be aware guys... i am out... peacee

Miriam1   

lool Psycho, ur puting time into this kingdom.

Just wondering who is Psycho's no 1 enemy..i am lost wat was ur former name?

Hibo, i will leave for Psycho to vent her issues with you, but trust me...it aint that big of deal.

HONEY-D   

Aruba

Just wondering who is Psycho's no 1 enemy..i am lost wat was ur former name?

That's for u to find out and for me to know. :D;)