Sign in to follow this  
Curly

I Should be a Moderator!!!

Curly   

OG the person i want to ban is on your list already so too bad bruv...a girl's got to do what a girl's gotter do!

:D

Oh and thanks g-money but don't think i've forgotten i still want the leading role! but when i become moderator i'll change it myself!

Curly   

G-money Luv lets get ONE thing straight here psycho sue doesn't need any permission from anyone, least of all from YOU! So you keep your little comments to yourself…ALRIGHT!

P.S. I’ve crown myself Queen of Universe so I don’t need anything from any of YOU LOT! :D

I’m gonner give everyone their roles, the list follows as so, starting with the highest ranking…

Vice President – Freaky Kitten

Secretary of state – Northerner

Secretary of defence -Somealien

Home secretary -Ruba from Aruba

Councillor - OG moti

Judge/ executioner- CUTE_LILGIRL

Army – Armz

Police –Shyhem

Doctor- Scorpion Sista

Civilians/ minions – G-money, Darman (On Trial) Kool kat, Ameenah, Ilhaam, Nova_03, Princess Sexy, ExDane, Runaway^virgin, STHLM_Lady, Mizz Hurricane, Layzie girl, Simple Woman, S.O.S, Libaax sankatabte, Shaqsii, Jamaal11, Caanbaro_luul, Instinct Poet, Mobb deep, Tagane,Clown, animal farm, lefty and the rest of the nomads

Prisoners-Miss Lexus :D

Enemy of the state -Hibo :mad:

If any one protest against this I will let cute_ lilgirl Have her way with you! icon_razz.gif

oh and G-money and you’re my gopher as well! :D

OG Moti   
Psycho Sue OG_moti Councillor? after all these years of eduction and experiences and human rights activism ... not to mention being supportive to women's rights issues plus helping u gain this thing... in addition you making my girl enemy of the state.. i got to re-think working with u... i might just go against u and win this thing for me...and then make u the prisoner instead of that Anti-social, Anti-human rights called Mizz_luxus.... but we can still sit and negotiate...u know make u agree me to be the vice, and hibo to be some kind of General in the army or police... ok ... i know we will come to an agreeement.. peace

Curly   

Waryaa councillor OG moti, it’s my way or the highway!!!

How can you think for one second I’m gonner allow Hibo into my kingdom...Aye???!

I have standards you know and she’s staying enemy of the state…till she apologies

And as for you being promoted, with an attitude like that you should thank your lucky stars you’re the bloody councillor or I might just go ahead and demote you, I’m sure there’s plenty of nomads after your position!

The Queen has spoken...do not question my authority again or you’ll be guilty of Treason and you know what we do to people who commit Treason don’t ya!!!

:D

OG Moti   

Psycho_Sue what happen to negotiation and democrcy u always taked about... i think i need to make a community .. if u rule this way u will be court marshal and acused crimes against humanity... and Hibo has proven that she is an important Nomad and that her being enemy of the state, and mizz_luxuss being a prisoner then you administrtion will have difficulties to survive and knowing we have Che Guvaro here i m afread ur way of ruling u will have rebels and create a war lord.. i dont wana go down with u.. so either u listen to my advice or i will resign from your administration.... by the way i will give u one more chance to think about it.. smile.gif

peace

Curly   

FINE…if you want me to go down like Saddam Hussien, I will and I’ll take you down with me too…I will not tolerate my subjects questioning me on my motives. I have a good reason for everything I do, let that be known! :cool:

OG-moti mutiny is not the best option, but I don’t wanna lose a good loyal subject, so I’m gonner negotiate with you just this once, but let it be known I will not change my mind about Hibo in anyway…I have my reasons!!! :mad: :mad:

And as for Miss Lexus I will allow her to go on to probation, where she will need to prove herself to us that she can be a valid member of my kingdom. smile.gif

P.s. in future OG-moti I will not have you questioning my authority in public if you have something to say have a word with me in private!

OG Moti   

looooooooooool Psycho_Suegirl u really one undemocratic leader.....

I don’t wanna lose a good loyal subject

hey waryaa u calling me subject.... loool i am human being not a subject... and for Mizz_luxus please keep her in jail that is where she belongs after thoughts...

P.s. in future OG-moti I will not have you questioning my authority in public if you have something to say have a word with me in private!

hey it is good promotional factor for u.. ur people or subjects as u like to cll them will see someone who allows people to question her Authority and listen to their complains and who tolerats her subjects.. they will see someone who promote freedom of speech and encourage character independancy... dont u think so?... by the way if i feel u going down like a man i know.. i will dennounce u and deny any link to ur organization or party... smile.gif i got to live.. as u said loyalty has limits... peace

Miriam1   

HEY..wats this queen business last thing i remember was me voting you to become MODERATOR..This is no more than a threat of future a dictatorship, i take my VOTE BACK :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!

VIVA LA DEMOCRATIYA!! :mad:

Ps. Maybe if u kick freaky out and appoint me VP, i could COULD reconsider. ;)

Curly   

Damn you…councillor OG moti you’re going too far…I’m started to wonder about you allegiance to our Kingdom, that’s it I’m putting you on trial for treason, but first you’ll stay in prison until your trial is over! :D

And maybe dictatorship isn’t such a good idea…erm I’m going to try to be a little bit more diplomatic in future. My first steps towards a legitimate kingdom, for a brighter future are:

I’m going to hire a Prime Minister

I will abolish the capital punishment…(straight after we deal with councillor OG-moti)

Is this good enough for you lot?? :confused: :D

Also I’m going to allow Ruba From Aruba to be promoted to Prime Minster (Girl that’s all you’re getting…greedy guts) and NO MORE complaining this is becoming a corrupt organisation!!!

This now means that there are two post openings in my kingdom...anyone is allowed to apply for

Councillor and Home secretary.

(except prisoners and the state enemy)

Anyone else who says anything out of line will be exiled from the kingdom, from now on!!!

Curly   

Alas,today I’m going to have my Majestic Coronation and finally receive my title of

***The Grand Empress***

I will also receive my long awaited crown and there will be a grand ceremony held in my honour, too :D

empress%20crown%20pin%20zoom.gif

OG Moti   
Psycho_sue As i see u got you crown, but hey you need a strong man by ur side to look good on that crown, so i was thinking you know being a nice and strong shaf weyn man.. u might think of giving me that position what u say... comeon? we will look coool standing side by side... i am waiting for ur reply and i wont take no for answer... peace

DAD   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

Psycho_sue
As i see u got you crown, but hey you need a strong man by ur side to look good on that crown, so i was thinking you know being a nice and strong shaf weyn man.. u might think of giving me that position what u say... comeon? we will look coool standing side by side... i am waiting for ur reply and i wont take no for answer... peace

Physcho Sue, you should listen to Og Moti. Without him on your side, people will plot to overthrow you.

Curly   

Hell no… :mad: this is the age of the “Independent woman”! We no longer need men with technology reaching new heights.

We can even reproduce without you MEN now with the discovery of cloning, men are no longer required in society. ;)

So I’ll run my kingdom without an equal partner...who’ll just drag me down and stop me from broadening my horizons!!! :D

Men are the inferior species :D

And Dad9000 They can't over throw me...if they try to revolt against me, or I will imprison all the men in cages and set up some sort of theme park…like “Jurassic Park”…(that’s a thought!…lol) So think wisely before you say anything else that will put your freedom in jeopardy!!! :D

DAD   

Originally posted by Psycho_Sue:

Men are the inferior species

And Dad9000 They can't over throw me...if they try to revolt against me, or I will imprison all the men in cages and set up some sort of theme park…like “Jurassic Park”…(that’s a thought!…lol) So think wisely before you say anything else that will put your freedom in jeopardy!!!

Hey where did you get the idea of ruling over men, or anyone else? Try this site and tell me what you think.... click here. ;)icon_razz.gif