Sign in to follow this  
Kool_Kat

I HATE WALMART!!!

Kool_Kat   

I am not joking, I hate WALMART (or as my friend calls it - WuulMarketka, lol)...Lacagteydii dhan isagaa qabo...

I went in today just to get a lotion for my daughter, ended up spending $80...Just this Sunday, I went there to get Shampoo & Conditioner, BAAAAAM $120...

Not only do I over spend way more than I expected, I also spend a lot of time in it...The check out lines are also waaaaay too long...

So I made a decision tonite, I'll never go back to that store...I'll go to the more expensive store, where I know I will not spend much, just pick up the items I need and go...

No more WalMart for KK...

**I feel sooo much better, now that I talked about it**

RedSea   

Jacalow $100 is not that much?

lool...

That is like a half a million SL shillings isn't it?

KK,

Inabti do you work?

If not stop over- spending the man's hard earned money. :D

Kool_Kat   

^Alxamdulilaah dheh baqtiga...Maxaaba iga ba'i lahaa hadaan wax fiican kasoo gadan lahaa...War idhaafsii...Suu iigu dhowyahaaba kaa daran...

Whatever happened to H&M, The Bay, Winners, Zellers, Sears...???

Ar saan maa cheap loo noqday. Walmartba Hindi ku nacay aniga. Balaayo baqeyl ah, always the cheapest gataan, waxba isku quurin.

Anyway, next lee hana dhihin Food Basics since aan kugu ogaa Dominion and A&P adigoo raashiinka kasoo adeegto.

Kool_Kat   

^H&M maa Shampoo ama body lotion ama diapers lagu gadaa...War adeega I don't mean dhar inaan ka gato...I rather wear the same outfit everyday for a year, than to shop at WalMart for dhar...Wah...

As for Food Basics, maba jecli...No matter which location I went to in the past, it is always dirty...Dominion & A&P kuyeh...Qof WalMart ka ordooyo maa meelahaas ka adeeganooyo...Kaaga siidaran, Dominion ka xataa suu iigu dhowyahay lee...

Baluug   

It's not easy to walk into Wal-Mart just to buy a particular item and leave with just that item. I usually leave with at least 3 or 4 things extra on top of what I came in for, but I don't spend $80 or $120 at a time, that's too much. Besides, I'm too broke to spend that much money every time. :D

RedSea   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@half mill SL shillings!!!

Inabti, yea I work - 24hrs a day as a mother...

common i even know you don't spend that much time taking care of your lil cutie pie there. Wait there are 24/day and I am pretty sure at least 3 of them go into SOL...am I lying? smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Red Sea:

common i even know you don't spend that much time taking care of your lil cutie pie there. Wait there are 24/day and I am pretty sure at least 3 of them go into SOL...am I lying?
smile.gif

Three hours lee yaa? No, more like four and half hours...Hey I am aloud a four and half hour lunch/breaks on a 24hrs/day shift, don't ya think... :D

Aaliyyah   

I went to Wal-Mart last weekend, so I can buy winter clothes for my baby sister. However, I found that Wal-mart is full of junk, honestly their clothes lack quality. So I ended up driving her to Sears, the one at Fairview mall. It might be more expensive than Wal-mart as I ended up spending close to 200 dollars. But, the clothes have quality, and that is what counts.