Sign in to follow this  
LuugDheer

Who said somali ppl are unattracitve

Chimera   

Headline: The Floating people of Space

balloon_head_43645.jpg

Hi i'm Adam Zaylawski and your watching Russian Space Tv. I'm at the Russian Space Agency in Korelev, mother Russia.

An event today in space has schocked the crew of the Russian Space station Zitmov I. When Cosmonauts Vladimir and Janov were eating their breakfast a strange group of shadows passed by their window. According to Janov he quikly ran to the window fearing the shadows were scattered space debri signalling the coming of an Asteriod shower that could severely damage the Space Station, but instead Janov was greeted by dozens of floating Somali people.

Let's connect with the Space station Zitmov:

Adam Zaylawski: Hello, Zitmov!

Zitmov crew: Hello, hello!!

Adam Zaylawski: Janov, from my understanding it was you who saw the floating space people first, right?

Janov: ''Yes it wash fery strange, they had fery big inflated heads, but they were fery, fery butiful. One of them had a T-shirt of Comrade El-Che''

Adam Zaylawski: What about you Vladimir do you have anything to add?

Vladimir: ''Privyet, whena i looku at zie window my eye see a butiful girl, i aske her name because dostoyovski my heart THUMB THUMB. She said Aaliyah. I can nevar forgeta such a beatiful lady''

Adam Zaylawski: Thank you very much Zitmov I

Well viewers; why and how these Somalis ended up in space is still a mystery, but according to a reliable source in Shanghai, it seems an article on MSN was responsible for the floating people of Space.

Back to you Olga