Sign in to follow this  
facklexm

Who's the king and queen on somaliaonline?

Ibtisam   

okay i take it all back. me and scarface are twins :D just kidding

Yahoo. I think you are miss informed. Are you telling me that beautiful people normally go for ugly partners?

Sometimes it does not work. if it was always true then i could see a potential hazards environment between me and you. After all we are opposite. I’m female and you are supposedly male :D hhhm better rethink that one. Oh and you best run before scareface arrives with his walking stick and beats you silly.

ScarFace   

^^^^^hahhaaa I see I got a fan base on SOL Iby & Yahoo_uk son daddy's back :D I see you been tryin to go behind daddies back........ well dont worry son I WONT BEAT YOU with my bakoorad

i will just step out of the way for you i know you madly fallen for Ibtisam but she dont know you been secreetly sending her the flowers and the box of choco's redface.gif

:eek:

ME & IBY wouldnt work out she keeps moaning about how i dont show HER enough attention and always bothering me about me KHAT...... redface.gif woman leave me and my khat in peace........ :cool:

Scarface they guy that called me all those nasty names with coke can and teh khat avator oh and he has a big scar on his face!!! damn thats crazy

:confused: what names?????

and dont get it twisted you mean the damn sexy battle scar ...... :D

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by ScarFace:

^^^^^hahhaaa I see I got a fan base on SOL Iby & Yahoo_uk son daddy's back
:D
I see you been tryin to go behind daddies back........ well dont worry son I WONT BEAT YOU with my bakoorad

i will just step out of the way for you i know you madly fallen for Ibtisam but she dont know you been secreetly sending her the flowers and the box of choco's

ME & IBY wouldnt work out she keeps moaning about how i dont show HER enough attention and always bothering me about me KHAT...... woman leave me and my khat in peace........ :cool:

what names?????

and dont get it twisted you mean the damn sexy battle scar ......

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: someone is geeting a big head. i'm so sick of being thrown from one farah to another. leave me in peace. you are all grass eating good for nothing farahs :D

what battle scare. you mean when you got your *** kicked in edgeware road? :confused:

can't remember the names now. maybe it will come to me later

ScarFace   

^^^^ horta did you get them flowers and the choco's the maskiin got you..... ???

good fo nothing aaa damn gurl did you forget when you was begging for my Gangiister card.... not soo long ago.........so dont slap the hand that feeds your gravingz......... u shoppaholic halimo.... :mad:

as for me getting my *** whooped what you been taking you forgot about the bedroom ruckus we had ;) hehehhehehee see you got short memory

facklexm   

Ibtisam, you, er hijacking my thread, but i must say Scarface, dissed you silly little gal, get your own back don’t run away get.

Khalaf   

Hold up, hold up, hold up! Wait a minute! I Prince Khalaf decedent of a noble linage of Kings went to the wilderness for a day, and I return to see my princesses, my lady, my love, the flower of Somalia, quruxdi Africa surrounded by my enemy Scarface and his right hand man Yahoo_UK.

I was advised to never leave thee alone O she that walks in beauty. Maddened by the sight of jerry curl khat in his right hand grabbing my habeebti I raise my sword high preparing for blood shed, but like the coward he is he signals his men to leave……before he leaves I warn him if I ever catch you near what is mine you will get an early death…..and as God is my witness a merciless death it shall be.

I turn to my lady, look into her beautiful fake blue eyes, she looks at me for a long minute with an expression of grief and walks away disappearing into the castle. I stand there alone, many questions running through my mind. Have I lost her? Can I trust her? Is this her way of making me jealous by giving her noble attention to another man? I wish to tell her sorry my love for spending many nights away, for not being here to protect you and hold you, for taking your precious company for granted. I can not, how could she do this behind my back……how could she? Her attention is mine alone, doesn’t she know dat?

My absence provided an opportunity but from now on I shall keep her close…….and watch out for the plots of Scarface and Yahoo_UK.

ps: Jamilah sis lol@ funky sheikh, what are u going to call me now :D

nemo   

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL indeed Khalaf you are a net-love. IB sis man can't you see his love for you the poor guy can't rest in peace. :D

Once again that was funny.

ScarFace   

Maddened by the sight of jerry curl khat in his right hand grabbing my habeebti I raise my sword high preparing for blood shed, but like the coward he is he signals his men to leave……before he leaves I warn him if I ever catch you near what is mine you will get an early death…..and as God is my witness a merciless death it shall be.

^^^^^^^^^^

LOOOOOOOOL Khalaf dont get mad son, drop the sword before you hurt yourself..... you sound like a cry baby boy... be a man.....all this Romeo stuff dont work.....

...your so called beloved cant get enough of the green Leaves, the battle scarrrss and my gangiister card which she always askin to borrow.............

so let me ask you this question

have you got a Gangiister Card? :D

Scarface u are over playing the 'gangiistar' card a tad too much .... it does have credit limit ...

and anywho if u don't sharpen up a little looks i will have to cancel our contract as ur SOL PR advisor ... better offers are coming from Khalaf

ScarFace   

^^^^ The afro, chain and the macawiis are staying...i think khalaf needs all the help he can get....SO HELP him out mr PR ADVISOR :D

The card doesnt have limits this farah wants to take all the halimo's on SOL shopping....especially Iby she needs a complete makeover.... icon_razz.gif