Sign in to follow this  
facklexm

Who's the king and queen on somaliaonline?

Ibtisam   

^^looool :D you were his PR :D you two are as bad as each other!!!!

Scarface; this (IBtisam) is the independent women you use to here about and watch on MTV. Your card and you are worthless. Money cannot buy you Me; truth be told your taxi/security or even worse DSS money don't impress me. The daughter of a prince does not need to be a gold digger, especially with poor skinny farahs with yellow teeth!!! Now out of my way, I have given you more attention than you deserve.

Nameless; dear what are you talking about??? :confused:

Khalaf; :D have your tried your hands at creative writing for entertainment purposes; ;)

Felechxum; sorry for hi-jacking your thread; but it was not me; it was the farah's fighting :D P.s who is a "little gal" :rolleyes:

facklexm   

It’s funny to listening to these Farah’s when they’re high. I just want to ask u guys have got enough money for your khat tonight? never mind gangiister, Ibtisam that's not how to spell my name. redface.gifredface.gif :mad:

Khalaf   

Scarface; this (IBtisam) is the independent women you use to here about and watch on MTV. Your card and you are worthless. Money cannot buy you Me; truth be told your taxi/security or even worse DSS money don't impress me. The daughter of a prince does not need to be a gold digger, especially with poor skinny farahs with yellow teeth!!! Now out of my way, I have given you more attention than you deserve.

Ohhhh snap yo scarface you got played :D . Just back down dude you can’t beat me, I am a Prince the Romeo always gets the girl. My habeebti O she that is walks in beauty, your knight in armor has returned…..my lady scarface promises you khat, one gangasta card…part-time loving…..shopping and dinning at places which do not befit princesses smiley…….I promise to be there for you morning, noon, and night…..dinning under the starry nights…….diamonds, pearls and all that which is right…..baby if I am your prince never will you worry about anything……. girl I can do you like no other can…….. :D

Come on scarface……now what?

Gotta go

peace out

ScarFace   

hahhahahhaaa thats a disgrace khlaf is that the best you can do....i was gone for a minute but it looks like I havent missed a thing..youre still depressed cause Iby went behind your back.....damn MR PRINCE ROMEO let me be straightforward YOU CAN HAVE THE CRUMBS i've eaten all i can eat it aint my fault Ibtisam was giving out some delicious ****** :D censoreddd.....you talk tough but you lackin the essentials son...dinning under the starry nights…….diamonds and pearls damn son dont make laugh......you'r representing YOUR WEAKNESS

To be honest am not impressed by your text words.....sentence after sentence I keep hearing the same things....you obviously 'confused'......HUSH UP and remain silent......

but on a serious note lets end this grab, YOU CAN HAVE HER coz i've already made ibtisam see the stars i'm blessed

;):D

facklexm   

Scarface,Despite the fact that you attempted to win her at her doorstep with bags full of expensive clothes and a car (the lower end model Mercedes Benz which you financed by signing over your current vehicle) containing an expensive stereo and a cellular phone, your woman has contacted me through my PM indicating that we should rendezvous at midnight.

Ibtisam   

^^^you wish :rolleyes:

scarface you wish too, get a life you losers :rolleyes:

you could not get within 30miles of me :rolleyes:

:D

Khalaf   

^^^Tell um yaa habeebee.

LOL scarface@ YOU CAN HAVE THE CRUMBS i've eaten. :D

Aight man, you backed down…..i aint mad at cha……your gangasta card, shopping sprees works on chicken heads who want to spend yo digits.

Look here scarface and facklexm, it aint about the dollas, or expensive clothes, or the ryde u give um, take notes yo…..romance is my middle name.

Woman want creativity, spontaneity, romance…aint that right ladies? I said women not chicken heads :D

facklexm   

Khalaf,and Scarface You guys, on the other hand, jump from job to job, barely able to maintain payments on the Mercedes Benz you purchased for your woman. Meanwhile, I continue to engage in with your women. My only remaining option is to request that she leave my home and return to you because I no longer have a need for her presence.Ibtisam,The ultimate decision rests with you. Whom do you choose as your partner. I can take you on cruises around the world. I will dress you in the finest jewelry and footwear. You will be envied by women worldwide in your fine clothes and jewelry. There is a special place in my heart for beautiful women. I will defeat your man in an altercation because he is effeminate.