Sign in to follow this  
Qandalawi

London Somali girls

Mid laga qaato maleh miyaa?

What do you guyz think? Do you think the American ones have outdone the UK girls, speaking from experience that most of my friends do date girls from America.

UK girls dont get hot under the collar (jalbaab)...its just a question arising from my observations.

NinBrown   

Hear ya bro....its bit like xeradeena waa wada ulu ee ul laqaato maleh.

However, there are a large minority of UK girls that are exceptional.

Ms DD ,,,,,,, you can organize a gathering where the london girls can see if they can help the guy. I assume he is shy that he can't even approach one of them.

Who are the prettiest? What kind of guys do girls prefer? How to give your husband to another woman due to Somali man deficit? Obedient wife? What turns you off on man? London Somali girls? This is clear cry for help, so Please Mr moderator or who ever in charge open a section dedicated to the guurdoon and the early hatchers, so they can bombard it with this kind of threads and not subject us to this…. Bloody hell every section is SOL is being overtaken with this bulshid topics and the poor attempt by the author to hide his/her intentions behind the thread... Why when it’s so obvious... I truly don’t understand.

Ps Tukale don’t worry am sure the UK girls will not cry or mourn your departure or your friends and most of UK solers neither knew nor had any knowledge of your existence let alone your departure so you see it matters not…so why don’t you be a good boy and grow up and stop plastering this kinds of foolish topics…