Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

Annoying things that ppl do

chubacka   

:mad: This is not a happy thread....

I am talking about things that ppl do that really they shouldn't.

Like my newphew, deciding to put my PHONE down the TOILET. :eek:

Although he is not yet 2 and so v. cute really how unneccessary? Now I my phone is sitting in a phone repair shop wid "water damage!"

Anyway this is ur chance to rant about wot ppl have done to really annoy you. Let it out ppl, apparently its good for you...

Malika   

^^oh that is so cute,please dont be angry with the baby,he or she just wanted to experiment... smile.gif

What annoys me is those drivers who dont indicate,you stand there trying to assume where they are going on the round abouts..damn them!

oh family members in my bedroom,I cant stand folks in my wardrobes,touching and spraying my perfumes...aaargh,am I being too selfish?

Kool_Kat   

Ohh, I know exactly how you feel...The other day, my daughter put the house phone in toilet...I didn't think it was cute at the time...But now I laugh about it...

--People who chew with their mouth open...Akh Tu...Uf

--People who sing along to songs they don't know the lyrics...Like saying: Just come bay (should be: just got paid)...lol

--When one of my friend says "saliman"...Should be: Salmon (as in the fish)...Ans she orders her saliman with no hesitation "I have the saliman, but no rice, instead, I can get vegtables baliis, tankiyu)...

That's all for now...

Mowgli   

chubacka at least yours can be easily fixed...my three year old cousin cutting my hair whilst sleeping...and then declaring that "ti stavo facendo bella eh" - I was only making you beautiful eh...

Ppl that smell

Folks that use emotional blackmail

School kids on public transport

People that play their music out loud on the buses too

People who nag are annoying. I hate nagging. People should really stop nagging because it's so annoying and it just makes you so angry. For the love of God stop nagging! Just stop nagging forever and never nag again! It makes one very suicidal when someone starts nagging and keeps repeating the same thing a thousand times! Over and over again! Especially when you can't escape the situation and you have to bear or read the nagging! I hate nagging! Never nag, it's so bloody annoying and unnecessary and stu-pid Nagging makes people want to explode into thousand pieces and poison you! You should never nag in your life, get it? Never nag! Never nag, never nag, never never nag!!! Nag, nag, nag.

People who nag are annoying. I hate nagging

I think there oughta be a law,an ordinance or some kind of a statute to BAN nagging,Whining,B1tching and all its relatives all together. The offender,should be banished to somewhere far far far away,preferebly to the Kalahari Desert,where he/she can nag the natives,The KhoiKhoi people.

Speaking of Whining & to a lesser extent B1tching[lol],I hereby declare Nefarious,Chubaka & Yuulkat as offenders number 1. You should all be transported to the Kalahari :D

Blessed   

Lols Chuba. Kids and phones are like water and oil; I'm on my 5th phone this year.

I get annoyed if am lied to or someone wastes my time. I'm also very territorial about boundaries, so I feel you @ Dahia.

- The Social Police (TSP) are extremely annoying- these fall into different categories- the xaraam police (see ummah films clip on youtube), the fashion police, the dhaqan police, the language police and more recently (in case you've haven't noticed) the somalinimo police. I find them particularly entertaining to annoy- so I can tolerate them.

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Speaking of Whining & to a lesser extent B1tching[lol],I hereby declare Nefarious,Chubaka & Yuulkat as offenders number 1. You should all be transported to the Kalahari
:D

Lol.

You missed the irony of my post?

^Damn Monday Morning!!

I have never been good at this ironic/sarcastic tones. I am a Shoot straight from the mouth kinda dude. smile.gif

Zenobia,The Somalinimo Police,mahadaad aragtay?

It's alright, my sarcasm is pretty subtle anyway. I'm glad I managed to convey my dislike for naggers to you in a single post.

Originally posted by Nef.Ari.ous:

It's alright, my sarcasm is pretty subtle anyway. I'm glad I managed to convey my dislike for naggers to you in a single post.

Oh well,I should have known anyway,Your name says it all. smile.gif

Out of pure curiosity,what is the (subtle)reason why you put the dot every three letters in your name? Any particular wicked reason for that? :confused:

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Speaking of Whining & to a lesser extent B1tching[lol],I hereby declare Nefarious,Chubaka &
Yuulkat
as offenders number 1. You should all be transported to the Kalahari
:D

War qof walbaba waxbaa u daranee, who you calling a Yuulkat , don't make me slap you with my Buruko ... G50-285198.jpg

Ayinooc, I have it...Dheer, gaab, guduud, jaalo...So don't you dare call me Yuulkat... icon_razz.gif Indhaha yaan timiheyga kaaga dhufan, watchout man...lol... ;)

Ariadne   

people who chew loudly even with their mouths closed

People with rat like tendecies ( nervous, flitterey, look around a lot)

People who sing along to songs they don't know or wait for one line of the chorus

people who say unbelievably dumb or do unbelievably dumb things

* like IDing a 57 year old man who looks 65

* or saying circa is a big academic word

People who are friendly with you one day and the next you are like a stanger to them.

People who put on fake accents to try to seem more interesting