Sign in to follow this  
Bachelor

Are Men Born Cheaters?

wardi   

sister flying i don't mean to hurt anyone's feeling my point is men must show good example for his family if he is bad his family becomes bad ,,,,,,,,,,,maah maah soomaali, geelka dambe geelka hore saan qaad kiisuu leeyahay.

xaliimo thanks sister

women believe in love/romance, they are normally gullable, and when they find the right guy, they try their best to live happily-ever-after (blame it on cinderella and sleepin-beauti)

therefore unless the womens unhappy she will not cheat!

men on the other hand, do it like OPINIONATED said,,,,on impulse, and coss they horny.

sorry, but guys a cheaters and will never change, (even the religious once hide behind islaam and go chatting up lil girl in the course of finding the next wife AND THEN THEY MARRY WITH OUT THEIR WIFEY'S KNOWLEDGE)

Abdinuur   

There's no such thing as a gene for cheating. That doesnt even make sense. But I do believe that women have the gene that attracts men, and thus...that's how men cheat cuzz were unstopable from these women expressing the "gene". Get it?

Phermones!...even animals have it...i was watching a snake looking for a chick-snake and he finds her through sniffin her footsteps (do snakes have footsteps)...but thru her tracks u know...

Anyway...there's someting, whether it be a phermone or something else, that attracts the opposite sex to each other... :eek:

What am I saying!...you guys already know about this...omg..lol.

wardi   

sister silent you said women believe. love romance. i heard this before that women believe money,cars,metarials, once you out of luck they turn back from you and say ....see you is that true?

Xalimo7   

Oh Wardi, Wardi,Wardi, Y you runing the thread , the sister said something good, luv, Romance, you know all the good thing and you are pulling down old book, money, yes money is good , but blv me in real term it is nada.

see you, am around dude

Are Men Born Cheaters?

Are Women Born Cheaters?

we can all speak for ourselves, we should never ever generalise.

whoever cheats will pay the ultimate price for it,

if you cheat on your wife/husband as a muslim you should know what is awaiting for you in the day of KHIYAMA!

i don't care who cheats more but all i care about is myself and the things that i will never even think about let alone doing it and that is sleeping around when i have a beautiful wife waiting for me at home.

wardi   

xalima,sister is hot today she almost call police. we don't want police to jees us around

brother brother shaka i agreed with you 100%

brother kismyo iyo kistaa

shakazula afkaaga sokor lagu shubyay. both genders cheat

Alla , woman cheats? I mean somali woman huh!! can u see when they have first baby they gain 100 bounds extra, even their men can't stand them . how the hell can cheat ? who wants that fat a$$ mama!!.

aha ha og girl you make me laugh!!! hey sister og you got it wrong. first there are men in this world who like fat a$$ mamas. and secondly what kind of a man is it that leave or show disrespect to his wife after giving him a baby because she gained some weight:- must be a dumb a$s man or he must have liked her physical body not her personality in the first place.

Man, i think u talking those slim western woman , not somalis

i don't know if all western females are slim or cheat and somali woman are always fat:- there are many reasons why ppl cheat it might be personal, and some societies specially western see having sex like having evening tea etc.

i personally think we muslims are blessed with a religion that makes you and your partner live life happily. practice it you will never go wrong.

Haneefah   

Bachelor...bas hadaba waan kaa qaleeyay ;)

Guys, my little genetic theory was just a "joke" and I was hoping ppl would get it icon_razz.gif ...wouldn't it be nice though if there was one...cuz then all they would have to do is detect that gene, mutate it and wuala, you got perfect non-cheating men!...ok, maybe that's too much wishful thinking :D

The truth is there is no one specific cause for this behaviour...many factors can play a role be it biological or social...and the best way to avoid it for both men and women is to stay close to Allah(swt) and away from shaydaan!!!

Changed   

My opinion is : MAli women dont cheat as much as MALI MEN :rolleyes:

but if we are talking Global women cheat as much as men

Ladiif   

This is an individual basis case. There is nothing like women cheat more than men or vice verse but its just a learned behavior and the less Iman you have in your heart the more likely you will cheat granted the chance. I believe Iman is what makes one stop and think about the consequences of their actions!!

Remeber, qofka muslimka ah Iimaanka waa lagga saaraa markuu falalka xun samaynayo!!

For a moment, lets assume men are indeed born cheaters. Isn't that makes women born cheaters too?

Women were created from mens'ribs!! I think we should be compensated for our ribs. Its really past due :D

shyhem   

So many naive pple up in here,Somali women do cheat big time but so do somali men.For a man or a woman to cheat he or she must find a willing apartner to engage in the act.So far it seems like there is more supply{willing partners} in the market than necessary, which in turn gives the bad guys{married peeps} cheating or thinking about cheating as an option.

Senora   

Originally posted by SHAKA ZULU:

Are Men Born Cheaters?

Are Women Born Cheaters?

we can all speak for ourselves, we should never ever generalise.

whoever cheats will pay the ultimate price for it,

if you cheat on your wife/husband as a muslim you should know what is awaiting for you in the day of KHIYAMA!

i don't care who cheats more but all i care about is myself and the things that i will never even think about let alone doing it and that is sleeping around when i have a beautiful wife waiting for me at home.

I totally agree with you...some of these people in here really sound silly..talking about which Somali gender cheats more....and who are you guys exactly basing this on :confused: ...your family members, friends, the people you see in your city or the the several other you met in other cities...**shaking my head in disgust**..ridicules people, get out of here with your bogus/outrageous theories and opinions

The truth is there is no one specific cause for this behaviour...many factors can play a role be it biological or social...and the best way to avoid it for both men and women is to stay close to Allah(swt) and away from the shaydaan!!!

Nafisa

underdog   

I don't see why this has to be about stats. If YOU cheat, then you cheat...will it make you feel better if you knew all the other men cheat? What is the big idea of having numbers to support your lack of self-control?

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone. People are individuals and they make individual choices. The only stat you will ever know to be 100% true is whether or not YOU did it. everything elese is speculation, entrapment and insecure people trying who need to know what they do is normal and everone else does it too.

NoVa   

^^True that...tell it like it is...if ya is a cheater..then ya azz is a cheater....and if ya ain't..then ya ain't......which reminds me that i'm one hell ova a cheeta lol..well thats anotha story of mine loooool...mind sharing all ya cheating stories' since some of u guys r denying it ...on the contarary thought i'm sure we got a whole lot of a bunch of ppl up in here who cheat everyday...so let it be..if ya game is tight'..then keep it real..and if ya don't know how 2 cheat..then i suggest u' that u don't start...just a sisterly' advice...1