Sign in to follow this  
Bachelor

Are Men Born Cheaters?

Bachelor   

Hello Nomads!

The other day, me and few good nomad friends of mine were hanging out in a coffee shop, when our conversation suddenly turned into a "muran". Then i decided to put this case to higher court of SOL. ;) Since i trust many of your judgement.

When it comes to a relationship Are Men Born Cheaters?. I honestly think that Women cheat as much as men do, if not more. So lets see how you feel make sure you give your honest opinion here.

Haneefah   

kaalay, meqaad mareysaana? :D

Originally posted by Bachelor:

When it comes to a relationship
Are Men Born Cheaters?

I think they're all born with the gene, it's just a matter of when or at what stage of their lives it gets activated...and very few clever ones learn how to suppress it :D

Women? are we talking somali women?...masaakiinta mid beyba umaara la'yihiinee maxay cheat gareeyaan...honestly though, once they commit they're quite devoted to their partners...I think!

Jaabir   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

Alla , woman cheats? I mean somali woman huh!! can u see when they have first baby they gain 100 bounds extra, even their men can't stand them . how the hell can cheat ? who wants that fat a$$ mama!!.

Man, i think u talking those slim western woman , not somalis
;);)

good... you are giving us one more reason to cheat :D:D

king_450   

It used to be that you would look around very carefully before deciding to cheat or not, and sample of women's around you, and you would get a gut feeling if it is more sophisticated to start cheating. Now it is ezy for both sexes to cheat and boast about it. So yes both men and women cheat big time. Before the Marriage and after the marriage.

darman :D

funny comment..yet so exquisitely true..

besides, i would think a female would come up with such a trend@bachelor..no offense..

and yes i do think men cheat more..why? cause there's such an abundance of women and the typical man sees no shame in a little hit-n-run..well, at least not moi ;)

Kool_Kat   

OG_Girl, thnx for puting us down...Who said if a woman has a baby she's not attractive any more...It's up to her to look after herself and make sure she stays looking good for herself and not for anyone else (yea and may be for the Husband)lol...

I believe they (men and women) both cheat at one point in their life...I think men cheat more than women, but definately women do cheat...But not all...

There is no such thing as a "gene" for cheating! (Unless there has been new scientific findings I haven't heard about)

In that case, I believe anyone is capable of cheating. It's all depends on your morals and ethics. If you are around people who cheat on their mates, and are used to that type of behaviour, You just might be tempted. That goes for any human being.

But ........ Since women are more conservative and caring in nature, it is likely for her to cheat UNLESS there is a reason for her to. I.e. her man ain't giving her what she needs (emotionally or physically), she is doing it out of spite, e.t.c. Whereas a man will cheat because he is horny and its all in the moment.

That's just my opinion, Bachelor!

Abdinuur   

Opinionated,

i agree wit u on your 1st pt. it's true, it's a learned behavior.

...and in your 2nd opinion, it goes both ways.

i believe its unethical & unmoral to cheat (except on exams...lol)...but seriously it's dambi, and...i mean who r u tryin' to fool?!...please, let's be realistic.

Bachelor   

kaalay, meqaad mareysaana?

Nafta had you known my situation you wouldnt assume that but it was a bit hilarious.

can u see when they have first baby they gain 100 bounds extra, even their men can't stand them . how the hell can cheat ? who wants that fat a$$ mama!!.

OG i suppose you are generalizing all somali female here. I dont know the over weight issue in the middle east, whereas here in U.S things have changed dear.

There is no such thing as a "gene" for cheating! (Unless there has been new scientific findings I haven't heard about)

Opinionated, i dont recall where but i have seen somthing similar "gene" and cheating. let me go and dig if i can find any.

Xafsa   

There is no gene for cheating....thats just a story you men cooked up to make it seem like you have no control. ;)

I think both men and women cheat but men seem to be in the lead when it comes to the number of times they cheat. I guess thats what you get for thinking with your 3rd leg.

Og-girl: Oh heeeelll nooo...you telling me when I give birth i'm gonna expand and be twice my average size? :(:D

You know thats not always true...and you know somali men be getting bigger too and not in the good way either. At least we have an excuse...what theirs? A friend of mine told me that its because we feed them too much and giving them a glass of milk everynight.

DArman--as if y'all need an excuse!

wardi   

1st of all never generalize people there are bad and good among them in this case men must show honest and lead his family with truth,, usally women copy what she sees her man

Xafsa   

Originally posted by wardi:

1st of all never generalize people

usally women copy what she sees her man

Two statements that don't go together.

The word Usually is used to start out an assumption....

If we do copy what our men do then we are at no fault when we call the police on you...or when we yell at you...in that case men have no reason to complain about how their wives treat them...after all we are just following them.

Xalimo7   

I thought the Thread was all about cheating, when we did get lost trac, all of sudden sister Flying , is talking about Calling Police, plz let's not jump to the Guns, and for once ladies go back to your roots , and stop imitating the state u live, Respect, as for the brother wardi, i am in total agreement with you, the word "Usually' it doesn't refer" Generally", but Practice or Procedure so i can accept that, you did not generalize at all.

see you , am around dude