Sign in to follow this  
Ms DD

I think it is time for a reminder

Juxa   

Ms DD welcome back, and thanks for the lovely pictures.

altho majority of the pictures posted are not from QARDHO are they?

i loved the horses, they look great. i would imagine it felt great waking up home, when you taking next trip, i am coming along!

Malika   

Welcome back Ms DD..

Aah@the pictures of the horse,they just roam around?..That house with a Somali flag for a roof should charge you guys,how many times we have seen that house?..heh

All I could think of was there is a need for trees,and more trees to be planted..

Am envious..we shall send Aaliyah to the land of the milky lakes soon..heh

Buuxo   

Great pics DD.May Allah make somalia peaceful.

Dhulkaas dad la'aan muxuu tari?

PS: I too will post pics of the other Q-town, can't wait my trip to Somalia. smile.gif

Samafal   

I too took same road taken by Ms DD and found the landscape breathtaking, although you some times wish there were some green scenery somewhere along road. It was a great experience for me and I would recommend it for any one. But please go there with open mind as there's poverty everywhere in Somalia.

ElPunto   

Simply excellent pics. I'd love to hear about your impressions of the place and the people. Keep hearing about Kuba farms - give us the lowdown there.

Wow the beach was out of this continent.

Seriously, if that is how beautiful "the worst country in the world" is, then imagine how stunning it could be if it was rebuilt and managed well! It's like some ladies' hair, great potential, very poor actual management.

Tuujiye   

Reer Xamar (lead by Tuujiye) waa qax iyo qox, marka waa in filfisha moos lala siiya.

Kaalay reer Qardhoodka sixirna mayaqaanan? reer Kismaayo aan ku ogaa sixirka...

S.S duqa sawiradaan aa meelaha ku dhajineesiin xasuus ee igasheen runtii been aad u qabtaa.. waagaan soo qaxnay duur duurka aan soo marnay aan soo xasuustay...Qurac iyo qodaxdiisa ilaahey ima ag dajiyo....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kool_Kat   

**Comes in anoo gabasaarteey isku soo duuduubay, buraanbur boodis style**

WAA QARDHO, WAA QARDHO, WAKAA, WAA QARDHO! I WADA DHIIGAA IWADA! IGALAY DHIIGAA IGALAY! IKACAY DHIIGAA IKACAY!

Thank you Ms DD! Welcome BACK!!!

Q-A-R-D-H-O!!!