Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

blonde bombshell, ravishing redhead or blah burnette?

Baluug   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

And if you decide to do that,give a farax some heads up before i go all romantic and start giving out my
'world renowned scalp massage'
. Dude; Them Bumps from the baruko can slow down a Dale Earnhardt vehicle.
:D

Hehehehehe "weaving" through the traffic, eh?

But seriously, what is with these people that wear wigs? You really need to have a different hairstyle every day? So you just shave it all off and wear fake stuff? Meanwhile, there are somali guys everywhere thinking to themselves " If you're happy being bidaar, well, I'm not, so let's trade scalps then".

Nephissa   

Pharax Brown, maxaad Negra bionda con azzuro occhi, gambe lungi! Xasha, oo Carina Cali ah, timo u salaaxday. :D

Speaking of wigs, there was this Islaan at a wedding I went to last Summer. She was in the center of a very crowded dance floor and started dancing. Being tall and all, somehow my hand passed over her head, my watch band snagged on her hair. I had noticed earlier that evening that she had a beautiful head of long, dark brown hair styled in those little ringlets. Well, her hair caught on my watch band, and then it came off, attached to my wrist. It kind of freaked me out. I though an animal had jumped up on me or something, so I grabbed it with my other hand, tore it off my wrist, and threw it to the floor. Then I looked at her, she had black il-yar for a skull cap on her head, and a completely horrified look on her face. She reached down and grabbed the wig, and she ran off the floor. I figured it was time for me to dip, inay i qaraacdo markay soo laabato baan ka baqay, so I left while she was still in the ladies room. Gawd! How embarrassing.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Pharax Brown, maxaad Negra bionda con azzuro occhi, gambe lungi! Xasha, oo Carina Cali ah, timo u salaaxday.

Speaking of wigs, there was this Islaan at a wedding I went to last Summer. She was in the center of a very crowded dance floor and started dancing. Being tall and all, somehow my hand passed over her head, my watch band snagged on her hair. I had noticed earlier that evening that she had a beautiful head of long, dark brown hair styled in those little ringlets. Well, her hair caught on my watch band, and then it came off, attached to my wrist. It kind of freaked me out. I though an animal had jumped up on me or something, so I grabbed it with my other hand, tore it off my wrist, and threw it to the floor. Then I looked at her, she had black il-yar for a skull cap on her head, and a completely horrified look on her face. She reached down and grabbed the wig, and she ran off the floor. I figured it was time for me to dip, inay i qaraacdo markay soo laabato baan ka baqay, so I left while she was still in the ladies room. Gawd! How embarrassing.

Hahahahahahahahahahaaha I'd say it's time to dip!!!!! She's gonna come looking for you with a knife!!

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

Shaize, there goes my
1000th
post! I'm officially a post wh0re! Wait up Ahura, here I come..

Bishaaro, I don't think so. You have at least another year left on the street before you gain entry into the post-brothel, let alone climbing the ladder to the madame position that I currently hold. *Flicks her hair back* :rolleyes:

J.Lee   

Originally posted by the-urban-hang-suite:

:D:D:D

kelly-rowland-crop.jpg

Lol. I wouldn't recommend that cut: it's cute and requires little maintenance but once your hair starts to grow longer (afro-length) it's a can be quite the female dog walee.

Hayat   

Apart from the blonde,which seeing i am faired-skin look good in i would recommed BLUE-BLACK.............its so Mad :cool: