Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

Physical Beauty

Pujah   

To me physical beauty is all about the noise, eyes and lips everything else I can work with. For example if someone has shapely noise beautiful eyes and to die for lips there is always Diana to take care their skin color should they be too dark. Lol just kidding here. icon_razz.gif

Seriously beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I don’t even know what beautiful means anymore.

Originally posted by Alaina:

Seriously beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I don’t even know what beautiful means anymore.

very true, beauty these days depend with the depth your pocket, corrective surgery can do wonders. But Im still a naturalish call me old fashioned ;)

Castro   

Alaina, beauty, just like ugly, is universal. We can all agree when someone is beautiful, overall. And we certainly agree when someone is ugly. It's not fair but that's how it is. In allah gameelun yuxib aljamaal. So there you have it folks. Being ugly sucks. Just ask god.

Pujah   

Fidel,

dude if you are loaded you will never be ugly. In this day and age no one should be ugly, we have extreme makeover for everything.

Originaly by Wol:

beauty these days depend with the depth your pocket, corrective surgery can do wonders. But Im still a naturalish call me old fashioned

well said.

Castro   

^^ Is that your answer to everything dear?

Yes, dear. A budonkadonk is indeed the meaning of life.

Nope Og_Girl ,,,,, Somali definition:

Fat

Big

White

Huge legs

Big bones ,,,

Tall

Big Big and Huge Bum ,,

That is the somali definition of Bearuty ,,,